Indianapolis, IN
International Business College-Indianapolis

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend International Business College-Indianapolis

Olivia

I would say listen getting to and through college ain't goin to be easy but you can do it! Don't let being a mother stop you from accomplishing your main goal in life which is to graduate college. Nobody can do it for you only you can do it for yourself!!

Rebecca

I tell my friends that Indiana Business College helps me with more than you would ever expect. They are there for me when I am in need of assistance wheather or not it is for school or personal reasons. My school helps me to find solutions so that I can continue to move forward in life.

I would tell myself not to get to excited that school is not over, that it is just begining as an adult. I would say that this is a very important time in my life when I need to be all that I can be not only to receive good grades and a high GPA but to also time to grow up and start taking school very seriously because this is what will make me into the person that I will become. That college is a lot like highschool; you have assignments, quizes and homework just like highschool so don't think that it is going to be a breeze. I would say just stay positive and on the right path and you will achieve all the goals that you want to achieve. You can do it as long as you set your mind out to do it.

I believe that my school is best know for it's abiltity to help the students achieve their goals of earning a degree and also helping the graduates to obtain a job after graduation.

International Business College-Indianapolis administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.