Jacksonville College-Main Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Jacksonville College-Main Campus

Joshua

If you are trying to go to a college do not go here I met some great friends but the life and rules are too tedious! You do not need to try to study it is too easy!!! Everyone acts like if they're in high school!!!!

irvin

It’s a great opportunity for a student to get an eduacation and also has a great coaching staff . For the school it helps students to get education make them go big help them do what they want . In my opinion me getting a opportunity to go to college and being the first one to go to college it’s a pretty big deal and I’m thank ful

Flora

This school is the smallest in our conference, and the buildings are pretty old. The food honestly can be improved, occasionally breakfast is good and special school events are great. I've only attended just a year so far and the faculty is no friendly and loves to get to know their students more as an individual​.

Joshua

Throughout my lifetime I have listened to people reflect back on their college experiences and explain how college is supposed to be “the best experience of your life.” The summer after my senior year I use to try and imagine what my first semester was going to be like based on what I had heard people talk about in the past. My first couple of weeks was rough and really tested my strength (mental and physical). The guidance that my parents provided was gone. I had to fend for myself. My family continued to encourage me to get involved and try to meet other people. Jacksonville College provided many social events for the student populations. I started to attend more and within a month I started to feel more comfortable…..kind of like home. I can’t brag enough on how safe I felt from early morning to late in night on campus. Security was a priority. The food is nothing special but come to think of it nothing can replace good home cooking. All my professors were great. The created a class environment of support and encouragement. I like the smallest of the college. Everyone on campus knows everybody. After my first semester at Jacksonville College, I realized that college wasn’t too bad. Jacksonville College was fun but also rewarding because I never lost sight of why I was there.

Top Questions about Jacksonville College-Main Campus