New Cumberland, WV
John D Rockefeller IV Career Center

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend John D Rockefeller IV Career Center

If I had the ability to talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to stop second guessing. My plans were to take a year off before going to college, and move over 1,000 miles away in order to be a caregiver for my elderly grandparents. It was a very hard decision, but I'm glad that I went through with it. If I hadn't moved to be closer with them, I wouldn't have gotten to spend that valuable time with my family. My grandfather passed away in January, and I'm so grateful that I got to spend those last few months of his life with him. In all, I would tell myself to take that chance. Going back to school will still be an option when you move back, but that prescious time with your grandparents is something that you will never regret.

Matthew

Being very flexible with military and other students who are working full time.

Being very flexible with military and other students who are working full time.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high schol senior I would have told myself to take a few classes at the local community college and try to take a few CLEP tests to test out of basic subjects. Taking some of the basic courses prior to starting school at my state college at the time would have saved me a lot of money and time. This would have made the transition into college life more interesting as I would have taken classes that were for my major right away. Or if i had attended community college for the first two years after highschool it would have had the same affect as the above statement and saved me more money.

I wish I had found out about this school earlier and would have started earlier being closer to my degree.

John D Rockefeller IV Career Center administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.