Pleasant Hill, CA
John F. Kennedy University

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend John F. Kennedy University

James

John F Kennedy University is a stellar college for the returning student: accommodating, small, focuses, and competent.

I would definitely advised myself to start in college promptly after graduation from high school. I would have told myself to prepare for lots of reading and cerebral effort. I would have stressed to remain flexible and find the positives surrounding the learning environment that has rewards and challenges. I would ensure I knew of and had access to all the available resources, so as to not "go it alone." I would consider the long-term goals connected with post-secondary education--advancing my personal took kit to bolster my skill set, preparing for the professional career-oriented lifestyle, and proliferation of my learning capacity. I would remember to support fellow students and embrace their support of me. I would ensure self-diversification through campus events, as well as attain and build community networks. And, I would include family as my network...

It is a school of quality commitment toward the students, emanating from faculty and support staff. It is small, as are class sizes. It is pricey, but financial aid is available. You should have your educational goals in mind, while remaining flexible regarding the course your college life takes you.

Jason

That I should get comfortable with online educational platforms, as the whole campus migrated to a hybrid instruction system.

A very robust psychology program, solid faculty in liberal studies, and a helpful campus administrative staff.

The real challenge isn't with the acedemics, it's with facing life's challenges as they come up. Don't feel bad about not following the 'traditional' student path, as everyone can, and should, contribute in their own time and way. Your life's purpose is found at the intersection of your greatest passion and the world's greatest need. Life is hard, and it may not get easier, know that things don't last, and that change is inevitable. Relationships begin and end, you'll hav good semesters and bad, you'll have good instructors and bad. The one thing that really matters though, isn't what's around you in your life, but how you face it. Re-read Hamlet. If you're afraid of something, it means there's a challenge to work on, either internal or external. It's ok to care for people, even when they hurt you. It's ok to not know what you want to do with your life. Just keep open to everything, and try to do good. Most of all though, do what you believe in, not what others believe for you.

John F. Kennedy University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.