Kansas City, KS
Kansas City Kansas Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kansas City Kansas Community College

My school is helpful, teaches you responsibility, is all about the students, wants to teach and help students as much as possible.

The advice I would give to myself is to relax about college and not get as stressed out about it, and to save my money and prepare to spend it wisely. My money has run out a lot faster than I was prepared for. I am very pleased about which college I chose. I do think I got lucky and I would recommend learning more about a college before deciding to go there.

I brag about how my school is not in your business and all about gossip like many other smaller private colleges or high schools. I also brag about the academic and athletic staff. I have enjoyed both very much.

Jonathon

Possibly the art department's flexibility. It allows me to do projects other schools would probably not care about, because of the number of students.

Learn to study. This is important. There are a ton of things you don't know, and a ton of things you aren't prepared for, and if you learn to study now; before it's too late, mind you, you'll be able to adapt. You're already good enough in english to pass the courses you need to, but even so, learn to adapt. And study in math. Study HARD in math. As an art student, this is double the importance, simply because you're not expected to know that much of it. And find your motivation, and hold onto it.

How to study. I was never very good at studying, and no one really bothered to teach me good study habits. I was caught unprepared and now I'm trying to catch myself up.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to do more career research and take a career counciling class. I was so sure that I wanted to become a veterinarian, not knowing the cost and grueling coursework it included. I quickly changed my major and have done so about five times. I could have saved myself a lot of time and money if I had researched career options more thoroughly. I thought I could do all the research by myself, but the reality is, that there is too much information to make quick long-term decisions. I recommend consulting a career couciling expert no matter how sure you are of the career you want.

The best think about Kansas City Community College is the price you pay to go their. It is one thrid of the cost you would pay per credit hour for a state university.

The most frustrating thing about Kansas City Community College is that their website is always under construction. In order to get anything done (i.e. enrolling, ordering books, and financial aid) you have to physically go up to the school. I have found that thier website has many dead links as well.

Edward

My school is very flexible and cooperative with online classes.

My school is very flexible and cooperative with online classes.

I would tell my self that everything is a learning experience. You're going to make decisions, good and bad, that you need to learn from, but most importantly learn from them, that's why you're going to school. I would also tell them to take the extra time to branch out, college is a very diverse place and once it's done, it's done. So just have fun, make good grades, and most importantly learn as much as you can from every experience you find yourself in.

I am currently active duty military and I tell my friends who are not enrolled in college the ease in which my school provides for online classes so I can complete them at my convenience.

Kansas City Community College offers a great area for basic courses for undergraduates, exept in the Math Dept.

My classmates appear to be happy.

I would tell myself that there is no such thing as over preparing for a test. Notetaking is essential. I would also tell myself to become more involved in High School Activites to better prepare myself for the Social Dynamic of College Classmates. I would tell myself to read a wider range of book genres, newspapers, and magazines to give myself a greater knowledge base for topics in and out of the class room.

Kansas City Kansas Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.