Council Bluffs, IA
Kaplan University-Council Bluffs Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kaplan University-Council Bluffs Campus

Luann

I would tell myself that making the sacrifices now will pay off in the long run. Anything that is worth having is worth working for. That is especially true of education. I wish that I could go back and do it when I was just out of high school.

I wish I had known that sometimes the faster pace of the school doesn't leave much free time with my family, but I love the pace.

I tell people I know that it is a good place for non-traditional students like myself who is over 50 and back in school. I also tell everyone that they make you feel like family and everyone in administration knows your name.

Kristabell

If I had to go back in time to when I was a senior in high school; I would tell myself that education is important and college makes the best of you. I have learned that education will take you place such as; achieving goals and choosing a career you want to be in. You don't have to settle for a low paying job that you do not enjoy. With college you are able to recieve the education to better you and help the people around you.

I would have to say one of the worst things about Kaplan University (Hamilton College) is organization of scheduling. Sometimes they get behind and you as a student dont know where you stand.

I think this school is good for student of all kinds. Sometimes you have a full time job and children and are unable to attend a full schedule college. At Kaplan (Hamilton) they offer a flexable schedules for students that have a lot going on in there daily lives but want to further their education. So, I think this college is good for just about anyone.

Kaplan University-Council Bluffs Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.