Kent State University at East Liverpool Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Kent State University at East Liverpool

Dawn

Kent State University at East Liverpool is a small town campus that many local high school graduates attend. It's quiet and the classes are small except for most of the science or anatomy classes. It needs some more restaurants and local sports or activities like the main campus but overall it's a good campus.

Angelica

I appreciate the small class sizes that my school has to offer. It is a great school to start out at if you are unsure of what you want to study. The professors are all very helpful and kind. I feel extremely safe at my university. We always have security officers patrolling the hallways to ensure safety. This small-sized campus allowed me to find out who I really am and express my knowledge in the classroom.

Arielle

It is not to expensive and the staff and professors usually are always there to help out. The biggest class last semester was around 50 students so you can feel closer with your classmates and professors than you would at a larger University. They also provide a decent amount of resources with the library and student quiet areas.

My overall opinion is that the staff is great and they accommodate you very well! The students are very friendly to each other !

When people ask me where I go to college I often find myself relaying an excuse after announcing that I attend Kent State; things like "I'm only attending there just for this first year though.." or, "I'm just getting some general classes out of the way..". As a student I am aware that Kent State East Liverpool branch doesn't have the best reputation for meeting the educational status quo. I believe that although some classes lack academic challenges for the students, that the facility is well kept, and in my experience, the professors are well educated and qualified for their positions. The faculty was all very helpful and kind, I only wish that Kent would have been more academically challenging to me than my high school career was. I have enjoyed my first two semesters commuting to Kent, but I will be transferring to a university that I hope to find more educationally gratifying this fall.

Katrina

Life is made up of more than just a college experience. An average person will spend twelve years in grade school, four or five years in post-secondary school, and then forty or more years in a job. This means that the majority of life is centered around working, and the leaders and staff of Kent State University at East Liverpool know that. As a result, they ensure that their students receive not only a college education, but also an idea of what the world after college is like. They provide a plethora of resources and guidance to encourage good behaviors, participation in extracurricular activities, and learn how you want to live. The people who run this university uplift their students by saying, "Learn what you like and who you want to be and we will do everything in our power to help you get there." Overall, I am very happy with my experience so far at Kent State University at East Liverpool and have no desire to attend any other college.