Charlotte, NC
King's College-Charlotte

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend King's College-Charlotte

Programs can be finished in anywhere from 8 months to 16 months.

Programs can be finished in anywhere from 8 months to 16 months.

Prepare earlier and do your best in school but avoid stressing out by doing things that make you happy.

The program is career-specific and classes are related to aspects of your field and necessary skills for the business world.

Kelsey

In high school I got away with never having to do any homework. When I got to college I assumed the same could happen. I was mistaken. I would tell myself that college is difficult and you need to go above and beyond with your work inorder to succeed. I also would say that college is the most important time of your life and that i needed to take it very seriously. In the real world all jobs want to know is what degree you have or where you went to school so in order to be succesful you need to focus in college and not party as much.

King's College-Charlotte administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.