Salt Lake City, UT
Latter-day Saints Business College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Latter-day Saints Business College

Sherri

Love the learning environment and the awesome instructors! There is tons of help available during the application process and additional scholarships offered as well as career services. Highly recommend for a well-rounded education/positive environment.

Chad

I love it there, they are always kind. The professors are always looking to help you achieve in the class, to succeed. Being a religious school it is always refreshing when entering the building. Everyone is willing to help you out in class if you have questions as well. The school is always looking to make sure we take something away.

Charles

Overall, I think it is a fantastic college. It is a 2-year college so you should not expect on-campus living arrangements, but there is a group of people in the college dedicated to helping you find good housing. The educators are great and the people you will find there are top-notch.

I love this college. The professors are all very nice and the majority are business owners. They are very successful and they help us understand how we can reach that point. The class sizes are all around 25-30 students so we can receive help from the professors when needed. We do not deal with drugs or alcohol there and it is a completely safe environment.

It's a smaller school, which is good because the teaching a more personalized. The teachers take the time to know your name and help you with everything you need. The best part of it is that all the teachers have spent most of their lives actually mastering in the field they teach about so they have real life experience and not just what is taught in a textbook.

Jamie

Enjoy High school while you can because once you graduate, it's off into the unknown. You have to become an adult and pay your rent and get a job in order to pay your rent and buy all your books. And holy cow are those books expensive! Also, if you don't know what major you want to go into, make sure when you fill ut your application, you tell them that. Because if you choose one, you'll get those classes. And it's really hard to change majors.

Someone who wants to change their Major a bunch of times. It's really hard to change because this school has very few majors you can choose from and most of them are business majors.

Susana

Knowing my self back in high school, I wish I could have done alot of things different. I would tell myself the most important thing of all, "Be who you are and don't let anyone stand in your way". Now I know that is an easy typical saying but living life after high school, whether your the school jock or the class clown, once out of high school your just another person in the world. I wouldn't tell my self what I would be in the future because wheres the fun in living your life when you know whats gonna happen. I would tell myself that I should try my hardest and be great at as many things as I can, and no Idea of mine is stupid whether I want to be a massage therapist or a comedian, There are certain paths we take, and we take them for a reason, and that reason is to find out what we are ment for, what good we can do for our selfs and for others. Last but not least, just relax, have fun and don't let life stress you out, It's your life live it strong.

Bethanne

You might only be aware of an LDS Business College student by their clothing, but their hearts are bound together for truth and their eyes are single to the gift of education.

Our school doesn't have sports teams or an official mascot, but because of this; the students here find ways to interact with service in the community and create small clubs that range from ballroom dancing lessons, to indoor volleyball tournaments, to supporting the arts by getting together and going to symphonies downtown. Over 40% of our students are from foreign countries, and over 35 languages are spoken; which causes our class input to come from very different points of view.

If ye are prepared, you will not fear. The only way to be prepared is to prepare. That means finding every way you can to come to the same conclusions. Study beyond the book, hand-outs, or study-guides; feal the mental stretch as you discover your passion. Use the time you are given to enrich your life culturally, spiritually, emotionally, and of coarse intellectually. The biggest transition from high school to college is within you. YOU are now part of the suma cum lade that every high school had - the best of the best. Just do your best and forget the rest.

Celita

It is really cool to go to a school where majority of people have the same beliefs as you. I like how at LDSBC we all pretty much share the same standards. Though not every one is a Latter Day Saint that attends the Business School, but I believe that everyone has good standards. It makes it easier to get along with people.

If I could go back in time I would give myself a few advices that I feel like would have made things easier for me now. I would advice myself to save every penny that I earn because things can happen and all of a sudden your money could be gone and you might not have a way to pay for school, buy textbooks (which can be pricey), etc. I would also advice myself to take things more seriously. Don't take things for granted. Everything happens for a reason, but take advantage of the good things and appreciate them. Life is hard and things do not happen how you plan for them to happen. Be strong and stick through whatever hardships you might have because it will be ok. Do not give up because things are not your way. Be humble and appreacite all things around you. The transition from teen-ager to adult and high school to college might be a little different and hard to get used to, but do not let people bring you down and pressure you. Be yourself.

I don't think that there is an answer for this. There is no one that should not attend LDSBC. Well maybe if you aren't going into the programs that they offer. I do believe that anyone can and should go there if it is the program that they have a desire to go into.

Jeff

I couldn't ask for any better classmates. They are very serious about their education, but are willing to go the extra mile to help others that are having trouble gripping the concept at hand. There is no form of elitism, so everyone feels welcomed and gain great friendships. While my classmates are very serious about their education, they know that their college days are probably the most fun that they'll ever have, so they tend to loosen up a bit.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to continue do good in my coursework, but to not stress myself out. I would tell Jeff to relax and enjoy his senior year because it will be one of the more memorable memories that he'll have, when he looks back on his life. I would've told him to join more clubs and compete in a couple of sports, so that he could get to know more people and travel more. Other than those few things, there is not much that I would tell myself because I did everything that I was supposed to and had a great senior year. I had some good times, as well as bad, that have made me mature into the mature adult that I am today.

My classes are much smaller--40 students max--than a universities'. We end our semesters about a week or two earlier than other colleges and our breaks are longer. We also have career workshops that prepare us for real-word experiences, which betters our chances of landing a great job. We have business recruiters come in every Monday offering jobs and internships. There are a lot of opportunites for someone at this great institution, but they will only know of them in fullness by attending.

Latter-day Saints Business College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.