Lawson State Community College-Bessemer Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Lawson State Community College-Bessemer Campus

Matthew

It is a school that I can get to within 15 minutes of my house. The campus provides a lot of opportunities for students to get involved. The campus has classes that takes place during the day and at night before 10 pm. Their library is amazing at Bessemer. My review of this school: a 5-star.

Amber

The Lawson State Community College- Bessemer Campus is overall really good. The staff here take their time to make sure that you are well acquainted with the school. They are very personable. The campus itself is very easy to get around. The teachers at Lawson State Community College are amazing. They are always available. If the student doesn't quite understand something they are more that welcome to help, and if you need some extra help there is also tutoring serviced located on campus. There are lots of great things about Lawson State Community College, and they have a lot of great things to offer to their students. There is something for everybody no matter the major, race, gender, sexual preference here at Lawson State Community College!

Natalie

I love it!!!! I wish I would have started at Lawson before I went to a university. I would have saved so much money. I also really enjoy my teachers. They are always on campus and ready to help. Also, the financial aid office is awesome. They get things done quick and are super helpful.

Top Questions about Lawson State Community College-Bessemer Campus