Austin, TX
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Austin

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Austin

Ximena

best experience ever, i loved every moment on it and learn so much

best experience ever, i loved every moment on it and learn so much

Aaron

Thrilling, fast paced, and fun environment, that pushes you to learn and excel in culinary arts.

Strive and learn! You love cooking so much and working in the indusrty bring you great joy. You need to strive to make it your lifestyle, and learn from the best eductation facility they have out there. I know you can do it, and I know you can become a great Chef! Don't be afraid to take that change and step out of your comfort zone. I know you can do it, and I know you can achieve your dream!

A person who wishes to attend Le Cordon Bleu should have a deep hunger for knowledge for techiniques and methods to not only make delicious plates, but create a mastferful pieces of art.

Zoraida

My school is a technical or vocational school, which is in a building with other technical and vocational schools also.

My classmates vary from young to old, everyone has a passion for cooking and baking, and they are all really friendly/

If I could go back to high school knowing what I know now in college, I would changed my study tactics and I would have done all my reading assignments that I had for any class. Finding out and learning new things is an everyday process which I wish I would have learned before in high school. I would have also tried a little harder to study for tests.

Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Austin administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.