Tukwila, WA
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Seattle

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Seattle

Veronika

My Classmates are a diverse group of people,we all come from different backgrounds but work well together.

In high school I never thought about the future. I wanted to graduate, be on my own out of my parents house,making my own decisions and not have to answer to anyone. If I could go back I would be sure to enjoy life more at that age. Learn more and stay focused in school. I joined the military after trying the collede thing and not liking it. I served for 6 years, got out and was a stay at home mom. As my children got older I realized that I am now at a certain age and I have nothing to show for it. I still had my education benefits for the military and so I decided to go back to school to get a degree to hopefully find a career to supoort my family. Now here I was 14 years later going back into the classroom and it was nervewrecking. I forgot everythign I learned in school and this environment was all to new too me. I have to learn how to write English papers, type, Math all over again. But the big picture is a even better future for my family and some satisfaction for me.

I would consider being away from my family being the worst thing about being back in school. I have 5 children and I work full time as well as go to school fulltime so my time is very limited but I try my best to be the best parent and spouse while keeping the big picture in mind of a better future for my family and I.

Susan

In high school, I wasn't prepared for life at all. I'd made many mistakes and was continually caught up in being angry. I remember my friends being called to the counselor's offices to talk about their futures, what colleges they'd like to attend. I wasn't called to anywhere except for Detention Hall. As my senior year loomed on the horizon, I became scared and irrational, not doing anything productive for my future. Here's what I'd say: Susie, sweetheart... you don't have to know what you want to do with the rest of your life, not today, at least. Find your passion, figure out what you like doing and surround yourself with people who will love and support you. An education is so important, whether it's through a college or university, a trade school or just surrounding yourself among what excites you. This education will take you from the sadness you feel now to a feeling of complete exhiliration when you start studying the one thing that gets your heart beating. Finally, my dear sweet high school self, settle down, your time will come, I promise.

The chefs!! They're just as excited to teach, as we are to learn!

Anyone with a passion for cooking or baking.

Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Seattle administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.