Pittsburgh, PA
Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts-Pittsburgh

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts-Pittsburgh

benjamin

If I could go back in time and talk to myself senior year I would tell him to push himself more realize college is your future. My senior year was a very short one, I had three classes and was out of school at about 11am. I was in the OWE program where you would leave school early to go to work. I had all the credits I needed to graduate so I took this program because it was easy. I didnt take the challenging classes like I should have. I would tell myself to take a full schedule and prepare for college. Really thing about my career and care more about learning. I have that care now but I wish I had it six years ago, senior year. I think I would be in a better position today with a degree and a career I love if I had done so.

When telling my friends about Le Cordon Bleu, I usually tell them about the pleasure of being accecpted to the world's largest hospitality education institution. Having 29 schools in five continents around the world. Another thing a brag about is the great location in downtown Pittsburgh, PA in the cultural district. Resturants, shops, museums, casinos, theaters and sports stadiums within walking distance.

I would have to say the most frustrating thing about Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts would have to be the financial aid process. When i started doing my FAFSA and appyling for loans and talking to my financial aid advisor, I became very confused and annoyed. I didnt really understand the process very well, and I had the advisor and family and friends telling me two different things. But realising this is what i really wanted to do as a career I pushed though and I'm enrolled for the April start date.

Christopher

Work less, study more and take advantage of what you have. I worked from the age of 12 all the way to graduation. I found little time for extracurricular and alternative activities that could have helped with my initial success in college nearly 20 years ago. Now I am going back to do what I love, cook. I wish I would have had this focus at 18 but we deal with the situations that life places us in. Of course now I am more focused, ambitious and driven more than ever. I also learned that when you parents offer to pay for your schools tuition as long as you live under their roof...take them up on the offer. I am now going to be battling a student loan debt of nearly $30K. I look back and realize how jaded my high school and early twenties actually was. The road could have been alot easier but I am happy with the detour I took and looking forward to wherever it leads me next.

Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts-Pittsburgh administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.