Marietta, GA
Lincoln College of Technology-Marietta

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lincoln College of Technology-Marietta

Danielle

If I were to go back to high school now I would tell myself many things. There is not just one thing to tell myself because I was so Immature, and unaware of what is out there besides high school. High school is only part of life for four years, and yet it is the most pressured time of your life there is. For one you are turning into an adult. Two everyone expects a lot out of you, including what you wear, what you eat, what kind of music you listen to. Three, it is the best time of your life, and the last time you will get to be free to enjoy the moments of being a child. The main advise I guess I would have to give myself is to have fun while you can, high school does not last forever. I would also tell myself to save money for collage. Collage is expensive, moving out and taking care of your self is even more.

David

I will like to start off by saying, learning what I now know could have help me with all my test scores back in High School. If I was a person who took my High School stuff seriously, I would have pass all my bad test that I did poor on. Everything happens for a resaons thats why were not perfect. I would have told myself dont be friends with that person because it will turn u to a bad person in life. Dont go out with that girl she is bad news. I should of listen to that teacher when thy were giving me advises. My smart self not so start self didnt listen so i learned from my mistakes.

How to fill all my information in less time before i start school

Sometimes they dont go over mean materials for the class. The teacher dont know how to explain something. very well for me to understand.

• $0

Lincoln College of Technology-Marietta administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.