Lincoln Land Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Lincoln Land Community College

Great school, the professors are awesome, and there is always something to do on campus. My only complaint is that I couldn't stay here to get my bachelors, I will miss my instructors and fellow staff members. I would defiantly make the same school choice if I could do it again.

Alejandra

I have had a great experience attending this college. The professors have always been very nice, respectful, and available. I have never had a hard time contacting my professor nor asking them for questions. I know that I made a great decision by attending this college for my first 2 years.

Rubi

I was very pleased with my decision on staying home and going to a small community college at first. I love everything about this school. It was inexpensive and the teachers are awesome. They helped me out so much through the past 2 years and they were very understanding and they actually care. They help students out if they are struggling with their classes, and they can be lenient. The campus is great and I love how the class sizes are small and makes it easier to have one on one communication with the professors. This made my transition from a high school student to a college student very easy and not as stressful. It was also very affordable to attend school here. I would highly recommend anyone to go to this school for their first 2 years of college. I don’t regret it at all.

Abby

The classes and campus are a great size and the professors will take the time to know your name, and everybody there is extremely friendly

Kendall

Faculty is generally supportive, and having dual credit is a blessing in graduating on time. The campus is and well-kept. However, class availability and support for the honors program students is lacking, even when schedules are figured out in advance. Professors often make the curriculum too easy, and it can feel like busy work at times.

Fantastic community and i actually enjoyed the class content far more than my 4 year university. Cost is phenomenal and transferring is easy. Campus is manageable for commuting. Professors are incredibly accessible and are invested in the success of the students.

Kristina

Overall, I am content with my experience at Lincoln Land Community College. The professors are amazing, always happy and available to assist. The campus is easy to navigate and completely safe. I have met lots of great people, students and professors included. I will admit that campus life is lacking. If you're looking for a fun filled campus, this campus is probably not for you. Many students like myself are busy splitting their time between classes and one or two jobs, and do not have the time for extracurricular activities. The school does make an effort to host events and activities, but most students are simply uninterested. There's not a great sense of school spirit, and most students probably have no idea when the school's team are playing. I personally think there could be more classes to choose from, in areas such as art or history. However, for the price and the quality of the teachers, I do not regret attending at all. I definitely do not see myself staying a full two years, and plan to transfer after my second semester.

Rubi

This school has been amazing, they have helped me out a lot with any problems I may have. The teachers are great and are reachable almost anytime. This was such a great school for me to attend because it is also close to home and I can live at home too. They don't have dorms on campus which is fine. Overall I really like this school because even the number or students in a classroom is small, which makes much easier for me to communicate with my professors if I need to. I would highly recommend first year college students to attend this school because it is very affordable and it is a great fit for anyone looking for small class size.

Kate

I have had great experiences with teachers and counselors. The teachers work with you if you put in the effort. The campus is smaller but well maintained. Administrators are always looking to improve the quality of education. There are several fun activities in the commons. There is usually some food or fun every week.