Manchester Community College-Manchester, NH Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Manchester Community College-Manchester, NH

I really like going to Manchester Community College. I feel as though they are preparing me to transfer to my 4-year college of my choice and I am saving a lot of money without compromising my education. Most of the professors (that I have had at least) truly care about you understanding the material and making sure you are prepared to go on to the next step.

Kaitlyn

During my third semester at this community college, I decided to transfer to a four year university. However, I did not transfer because of my lack of love for the school. Manchester CC is a great school with incredibly helpful staff members, accessible professors, and just an overall remarkable atmosphere for students.

Michelle

Overall, I am here to learn and I put all my energy towards that I absolutely love the staff here they are super helpful and only want to see us succeed. They meet us more than halfway all the time. As well as experience outside of the classroom, our instructors are always trying to get us into job fairs part -time positions and extra practice with lab times.

carilyne

Manchester community college is an amazing place to start your college experiences. it is very small and that makes it very easy to find all your classes. there are many resources to help you with your assignments. and there is also tutors available .

This is a good school with nice facilities, including a large cafeteria and a gym that is free to students who pay tuition. The class sizes are nice with the average student count being 15-20 per class, but the professors could be better. Many of them seem to know what they are talking about and be very intelligent in their fields but lack the teaching skills to properly aid in their students learning.

Luis

Manchester Community College is one of the best community school in Connecticut. it provides with the best academics education to help you on a four year college when it comes to transferring and it helps you in the long run when it comes to saving up money

Vivienne

It's a nice school to just go to take the classes you want/ need. My teachers sofar have been very accommodating, available to provide extra help, and know everyone in class by name. My class sizes so far have been between about 10-30, so very similar to my high school experience. There is no on campus housing and I still live at home with my parents and commute, so I'm not quite sure what housing is like in the area. The campus is much nicer than I was expecting, mostly because I didn't really have an idea of what to expect to begin with; there's a nice gym for students and faculty, a large eating area with two pianos, a pool table, and plenty of tables and comfy chairs. Also, it is more affordable than other schools in the area.

Rebekah

This is the best community college in Connecticut for Art. The teachers and classes are amazing. The Profs tend to be highly invested in the success of their students. Many students are first generation for attending college, which lends itself to a very motivated atmosphere. It is a commuter college with a large offering of online classes.

kayleigh

It's a great school. I liked all of the professors and you can't beat the cost! So happy that I chose to attend here for my associates. I do think they are a little slow on getting back to people about things like financial aid, registering for classes etc.

Jordan

While in high school, I took College Algebra with Trigonometry at Manchester Community College through their Early College program. I am very satisfied with my experience. My college professor was very patient and thorough in his teaching. My professor was always available before, during, and after class through email or telephone. After every class, I completely grasped the concepts in the lessons. Whenever I was confused, my professor was there to help me. Above all, I am happy with my experience at Manchester Community College. I know I received excellent head-start in my college journey.

Rania

After 20 years graduating High School and having a family, there was very excellent encouragement from Patricia Bedford to continue with my Associates having gone in for a Certificate. I was delighted start and have accomplished a lot. The college is great buck for your education and to progress to a bachelors without big debt is encouraging.

Toni-Ann

Manchester Community College is a phenomenal institution. The staff and lectures are friendly, motivated and ready to work with us through it all. As a Jamaican, that came to America, only a year ago to further my studies it was one decision I don't regret. Manchester Community College (M.C.C), has a wide variety of resources that can aid the students through difficult times.Scholarship and financial aid opportunities are also for students like me that are unable to finance themselves through college. Manchester Community College gives students access to diverse of clubs, courses majors and so on, however, they are lacking in the sports area, due to the small size of the college, don't be alarmed just yet! Our free access to the school gym, makes up for this to some extent. I end my stating, If you are looking for a college that cares. Pick M.C.C!!

Olivia

I found this college to be everything I asked for. I am not the type of person that parties, I like my space and quite bedtime at 9pm which is why commuting to and from school was a great opportunity for me. I also was not able to find my major at any other school that was within daily driving distance and I am so happy I chose this school. The professors for my major are so knowledgeable and easy to contact anytime you have a question. They make learning fun and enjoyable for all types of learners.

Mikaila

I realy enjoy it here at MCC. Ive been having a wonderful experience here and ive really been enjoying my classes. I recommend MCC for anyone in the Manchester area that need somewhere to start going to college. Its all open arms here with a safe, sensible, and welcoming community of Peers and Teachers

phyllis

I enjoy the collage they are very nice and helpful . I feel very comfortable there and very excited to learn .

logan

It is definitely a good and semi affordable school! The students and teachers are all very friendly. The professors there are always available and willing to go out of their way to help every student. I have only been here a semester hoping to go back for a second semester but during my time I have found this is my dream school. It is a beautiful campus good food housing off campus is great!