Jenkintown, PA
Manor College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Manor College

Danielle

I love the small classes. The campus is really small but I like that since it's not intimidating. Being at a small school doesn't make me feel lost like a big school would. The teachers are very knowledgable and there to talk. I have good conversations with them about class topics and interests.

Jailynn

when I was searching for colleges, Manor was my top pick, even over universities. However, after starting and continuing at Manor, I saw that the school is not somewhere where I can grow in either sports or in my major. The classes are small and there are a lot of times in which students don't attend. the food is not terrible, however it could be much better. Though some of the teachers could work on their people skills, they are usually always available and they get back to students quickly via email. there are not many sports but we make due with the ones we have. The campus is rather small and there is not much to do within the area, however the staff at Manor come up with neat events and activities for students to participate in. Though some rules in the dorms could stand to not be so strict, we still have fun living there.

Brian

Manor College is the greatest college around! Because the class size are so great and it pretty hard not to pass your classes with A or B! You just need do everything the professor ask you to do and come to class you will be great to go! Also the housing on campus is great because you feel like everyone is your family! Plus the campus is so small everyone at the campus is your family

Gwendolyn

My current classmates are very mature, focused, enthusiastic student who are eager to learn.

There are several words of wisdom and advice i would give about college life. First of all, i would advise all high school seniors to make those college fairs and schedule visits. I would also advise on the importance of doing your own research on college. I would tell students to develope a relationship with your guidance counselor, let him or her know what your interest are and career goals. I would look into financial aid and scholarships that are available. I would advise communication with your parents. Furthermore, i would tell you to know your strengths and weaknesses before choosing a college. Know if you work better in small or larger classroom settings. I would advice extracurricular activities, because it helps with structure and organization of time management. I would advise not choosing a college because your friends are choosing that college. Lastly, i would advise you to take your grades very serious, take those SAT prep classes to prepare for the big test.

The thing i brag about the most from my school, is the support from all the faculty. I also brag about the small classroom sizes which make your experience a more well connected experience. I feel there is more individualized attention. I feel that all of my teachers and professors are extremely accessible, and are genuinely concerned about you doing well.

latonya

A great school that offers an even greater chance of improving your education.

A great school that offers an even greater chance of improving your education.

If I could go back in time and tell myself something about attending college; it would be to take a college education more seriously. That an education is a precious commodity to let go to waste. Make sure that the college you pick is the one you are willing to stick it out with; do not follow your friends to a school that you are not that interested in because you are setting yourself up for failure. Make your own choices and trust your judgement and you will never faulter.

As of right now, i have no fustrastions. The school seems to be on point when it comes to its students.

Manor College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.