Midway, KY
Midway University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Midway University

Allyson

I do really enjoy Midway. It is a good environment and I love the people here. The one thing that I am at Midway University to get is an education, and Midway undoubtedly gives me that. My professors challenge me to be the best I can, and my coach and teammates hold me accountable for my academic success. The only reason why I give Midway University four stars instead of five stars is that there are little things here and there that I would change, such as the food in the cafeteria, the accessibility of stores and restaurants around the university, and the availability of parking on campus. However, overall I love this school and I am glad I chose it for my home away from home for four years.

lexie

it is a beautiful campus and I cant wait to come in 2019

it is a beautiful campus and I cant wait to come in 2019

BreeAnna

Midway is a wonderful place for traditional and non traditional students. As a non-traditional student I was leery to return to the classroom and be able to keep up with the course work since I had been out of school for a while. From the very beginning I have been guided and encouraged by staff to push forward. Midway offers a variety of online courses along with in set courses to be able to cater to all students.

Laryn

Midway University is an excellent choice to further your education. It has everything you could ever want! The campus is small, but that means the class sizes aren’t very large so you get to know your professors one on one and are able to ask questions in class comfortably. There are tons of different clubs and sports teams students can join to stay involved and there are tons of fun events planned throughout the month students can participate in. The student life is great but the academics are excellent. There are many undergraduate programs you can choose from including equine studies, nursing, psychology, teaching, and more! Professors are very hands on and will do whatever it takes to make your adademic experience enjoyable. I recommend Midway University to anyone that wants to have an enjoyable college experience while learning a lot and making lots of great friends and memories.

hala

IT is fantastic. There are multiple opportunities to be the best person you can be on this campus. The faculty and staff are great and I love the relationships I have with all my professors. This school provides a very safe campus and all the students here extremely friendly. Come to this school is like having a second family.

Brielle

I really enjoy attending Midway University. You really get the chance to know the other students in your major and your professors. I love the feeling of being kind of hidden away seeing as Midway itself is a small town, and the college is on a hill just outside. It's a wonderful place to be, and it's really nice to know that if you have any questions about the course material, your professors are available almost all the time.

Anna

This college is small with smaller classes and campus is also small.

This college is small with smaller classes and campus is also small.

If I could go back in time, the advice I'd give myself is to not let anything or anyone distract you from whats important. Although there will be obstacles you will come across, have faith in yourself and you will be able to get past them with no problems. I would also tel myself to stay focused on school. Don't let other things such as friends, going out, basically my social life, get in the way of school. School is very important and your social life can wait. Another thing I would tell myself is to believe in your self and make sure you are making yourself proud and happy before you do that for anyone else. You are more important and nothing is too hard, don't tell yourself you can't, because you can. The last thing I would say is make sure you save money, so that you are able to help your family and have money for emergencies. Last but not least, appreciate that you are gwtting the chance to further your education, do not take it for granted.

I wish I knew that the majority of my classes would be online.

Meliah

Midway College is best known for its nursing program and its equine program.

Midway College is best known for its nursing program and its equine program.

There is so much information that I wish I could share with myself before I started college. The two main things that stick out to me though are the transition from living at home to being on campus and money matters. I would tell myself that at first it might seem lonely and hard to be away from home, but I will end up making friends and enjoying living on campus. The money matters would be very important to talk about because now I realize how much hard work it takes to get through college. I would tell myself to keep up the work of filling out scholarship applications and to also keep a job that I can work at whenever I’m on a break from school. These two things if I had known about them earlier or someone had talked to me in detail how it would be would have helped me out a lot when I was first planning to head off to college.

I wish I had known how much work they expect the students to put in for their degree. It was a lot more than I was expecting when I first came here.

Right now, you are a first class slacker, and so far in life, that has worked perfectly for you. You haven't been proven that that method will ever go wrong. However, that kind of attitude won't continue to work throughout college, at least not if you want to succeed. College isn't particularly hard, at least not as hard as some people have made it out to be, but you need to work, and work hard, for it to truly make a difference to you. Skating by on everything, not reading all the textbooks, not truly paying attention in class won't get you anywhere in life, and it will make you feel like you're drowning. You need to actually do your homework, and learn all the material, otherwise, it's just a waste of everyone's time, don't you think?

Alex

Make sure to volunteer at lots of different places to give yourself ideas of what you want to do when you grow up. Introduce yourself to the professors and show them that you are working hard to learn what they teach right away so that when you need help, they will want to help you right away. Get involved in college and don't be afraid to try something new. This is your opportunity to explore new things, make a variety of friends, and challenge yourself in new ways. You have to push yourself to do things because no one else is going to hold your hand. Also, you will start to question yourself, whether it be what you want to do, who you believe in, who you look up to, or what you believe to be right or wrong. It is okay to question and it is okay to change. Embrace the change in yourself. And above all else, allow yourself to experience this chapter of your life because you can never get it back.

Small classes and flexible office hours allow Midway students to receive the best help and one on one attention from the professors.

People looking for "party schools", fraternities or sororities, a way to meet guys, and people who want a "big school feeling" should not attend Midway College.

Midway University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.