Boise, ID
Milan Institute-Boise

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Milan Institute-Boise

Chandra

For making their students successful.

For making their students successful.

I would tell myself to apply for as many scholarships as possible, to stop procrastinating everything, college is a serious ordeal, I would also tell myself to do more research about colleges. I would also tell myself to follow my heart and go for the major that I really want, not what makes the most money or go into a feild just because everyone wants you to.

When I don't understand what i am doing, and when the teachers refuse to help, also financial situations are terrible.

Milan Institute-Boise administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.