Moscow, ID
University of Idaho

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Idaho

Fixed  rate loan

Fixed  rate loan

Bailey

Overall University of Idaho is the college that i want to be at. It has an overall great academic environment and lots of extra help opportunity for all students who just need a little extra help. To have those resources are very important to me because it shows that the college wants you to succeed not fail.

Coming to this college was one of the best decisions I made. I love the environment and the people I have grown to meet. The professors are about helping you succeed in the best way possible. Academics is really important to this school and I love how everybody is willing to help you understand a concept.

Melissa

It's a very nice place to live! There are a lot of interesting people, but at the same time, the college isn't huge...in fact, it's rather small which gives it a very homey feel. It's gotten to the point where I view the University as my home rather than where I've been living most of my life.

Desiree

It is a beautiful school, seems to look vintage but I'm not quite sure if it's all about academics.

nicholas

To get right to the point, the University of Idaho is a great school. To expand further, it is the personal interactions that occur between the students, staff, and faculty. The professors are always available, and I have found them to incredibly helpful and accommodating of both myself and other students. The students (for the most part) are very sociable and respectful of one another, and incredibly supportive. There was recently an incident comprised of an unknown individual posting racially sensitive posters all over campus. The administration took all of them down quickly, but the most incredible thing is how many students came together to condemn this action, and support those who felt scared or threatened. Of course, the administration does have its own problems. Some of the higher-ups in the administrative hierarchy have committed acts that are unbecoming for someone of their positions or ignored the actions of those below them. In addition, they have questionable, though not illegal, practices when it comes to some of their staff, such as offering a higher pay when signing a new employee, while one who has been in a similar position for many years is ignored. The University of Idaho isn't perfect, but in terms of community and raw education, there is nowhere else that I would rather attend. I have changed as a person for the better, and I've seen this change occur in others. I hope this wave of change is continued throughout the student body, and that the university can clean up its mistakes and put them in the rear view mirror.

Kai

mkmkm

mkmkm

Ilse

I love the University of Idaho. I think it is the perfect sized campus/enrollment to be actively involved in numerous activities and clubs. The Greek community is something that we are proud of. Our academic standards are set very high and those who graduate with a University of Idaho degree are more likely to be hired than some from other Idaho colleges and Universities. It is an extremely safe and proactive campus with many resources that are available for students' health and safety. I think it is a great university with amazing students.

Lillian

Overall, I would say the University of Idaho is the best college to attend in the state. Not only are the faculty here to support their students, but our professors make it a point to let you know they are here for your benefit. On top of a great variety of classes, the University of Idaho offers many fun extracurricular activities where you can forge friendships and pave the way through your college experience. I plan to attend through undergraduate and graduate school.

FATIMA

The University of Idaho is overall a great university. The school environment is welcoming and safe, majority of the student body is involved in extracurricular activities such as sports, student's organizations (clubs), or even in community activities.

Farjahan

This is a very warm, friendly and welcoming campus for all the students. Teachers and staff are always there to help us.

University of Idaho administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.