Mitchell College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Mitchell College

Carolivette

My college is great for the student looking for real-world experience. It’s set up so that you can learn in s way unique to you. I was set to finish in two and a half years but I’m staying three years to gain laboratory experience for grad school. The professors have been extremely helpful and o feel I have a good chance at making it in my field of neuroscience.

Lisa D

I love Mitchell Plenty do to, activities, clubs, community service. The academic advisors are there to assist. Professors are always ready to help and work to help ensure success. National Society of Leadership and Success, Sigma Alpha Pi is very active on campus. Supports Veterans and active duty Military

Carolivette

Wish I went to Connecticut College with my drive. I started strong but my reference to fact and ability to point it out was frowned upon by professors. I was also informed a year late that I was overawarded and given two weeks to pay $1000 at the last semester to graduate.

Claire

A great smaller college that really cares about the students and their academic and future success. Mitchell college also offers athletics and multiple social activities. You can't beat the great small town setting and the school's 2 private beaches.