Wilson, NC
Mitchells Hairstyling Academy-Wilson

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mitchells Hairstyling Academy-Wilson

Melissa

Don't be afraid to make the transition. The job market is very competetive and there's no time to waste becoming a better, more educated citizen who will contribute to society and make a change in the world.

Britney

My school was very motavating when it came to their students; even through it was online they stayed on top of the students grades and attendence.

My school was unique because it was entirally online and the teachers was very much in volved with the students. At some schools it takes the teachers two days or longer to answer the student question but Strayer the teachers got back in touch within 24 hours.

I do not think I would tell myself nothing different becasue to me college life is much more easier than high school. I nhigh school you have to do so much in so lillte time on someone eles time but at college I could do everything at my own pace.

• $0

Mitchells Hairstyling Academy-Wilson administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.