Morehead, KY
Morehead State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Morehead State University

Chelsey

Morehead State University is a wonderful campus. The Science Department Staff are the individuals I interact with the most, and they truly care about their students. They will assist me and others the best to their abilities. The atmosphere on campus is always positive, which allows me to feel like I am home and that everyone here is my second family. I could never transfer to a different university because it would only let me down after experiencing this.

mary

Personally, I believe that i could not have gone to a better place. I have met great friends, and really enjoy the beautiful campus. My teachers are all eager to help me and go over exams if I ask. I have had no problem communicating with the different offices and always get quick responses when I send emails.

Jenny

Overall, I like it here. Yes, it has its issues but what college doesn't? The food is not the healthiest and the dorms have some problems. Some professors really care about teaching and want you to do your best and learn. It is a suitcase college so there is almost nothing to do on the weekends but it can be used as a great time to get some homework done.

Eliza

Morehead State University is a great school for higher education. There is plenty of space in the library and across campus to study. Every building on campus has a study room and people in there to help you. There is also an amazing coffee shop in the library for early morning study sessions. However, this coffee shop closes early like another major dinning spot on campus. After six o'clock the only dining options are a greasy fast food place or the cafeteria where the food is nasty. In the cafeteria there is limited table space and the lines are always extremely long. I would love to see more of the dinning options stay open longer. Morehead State University has a fantastic professor to student ration of 1 to 18. This is very accurate, all of my general education classes have 16 to 20 people in them except two. My professors and advisor are constantly keeping me up to date on all the requirements. I would recommend this university to any student serious about there studies.

Layken

Morehead is a home away from home. It's a bit expensive if you don't receive a lot of financial aid or scholarships but it's worth it. It's a place you can really find yourself. Morehead not only allows you to get a degree, but to create relationships that will last forever, and teach you lessons that will actually help you in your future (like cooking, taxes, living etc.) I'm blessed to go to MSU.

Chris

Morehead State is a small university but nonetheless its a great university. Morehead is small but a very friendly environment. Morehead is more like a family coming together than just thousands of kids coming to learn. The students and teachers are great and the campus is easy to figure out. My decision to attend Morehead State University is the greatest decision that I had made. I hope to see many others come out and become part of this family.

College

Thank you Morehead State for an amazing opportunity!

College

Thank you Morehead State for an amazing opportunity!

Eh.

Eh.

I was not very satisfied with my weeks stay on this campus. It was a very uncomfortable living situation, along with seemingly scary night-life. It was not an option to go out unless I wanted to be afraid all night.

Brandi

I had never come across a stereotype of the students that attended this school before I had. I had always heard that the school was a very good school and well respected, and I have learned that myself as I have attended Morehead over the past several semesters.

There are so many activities that are going on, on campus. As a distance learning student and taking my classes all online I do not get to participate in the activities. However, I do often get notifications and e-mails about the sports, such as the Football and theater events that are going on very frequently.

The academics for the Accounting and Math departments are great! The teachers are very good at challenging our thought processes and pushing us to work hard and do our best. I have had great experiences with every teacher I have taken as well as the students that I have partnered up with for projects or worked with for assignments.

Amber

Very determined and smart. I am in mainly science classes so most students around me are very smart and career focused.

I would have take more college classes to prepare myself. I would also create better study habits!

Someone who isn't willing to put in the time. From experience high school did not prepare me for college and I had to really buckle down and study. Time and Effort is key.

Morehead State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.