Colorado Springs, CO
National American University-Colorado Springs

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend National American University-Colorado Springs

Heather

I take online classes only, but my classmates are generally very thought provoking and have experiences in fields we learn about.

I have learned a great deal about the finer parts of managing a business, as well as several aspects that will help me in everyday life. College has been valuable to attend because it is really stretched my ability to solve problems by looking at the problem and its potential outcomes in a multitude of ways; and to know that I can ask others in my field/department. In addition to this, college has also allowed me to find areas in which I am more and less interested in. While I may not want to pursue a career in some of the classes I have taken, they have intrigued me to learn more about them on my own; such as accounting classes and tax related areas. I am glad I decided to pursue a degree because it has already been beneficial and will certainly hel pme more in the future.

I wish I would have known specifically what amount of credits would transfer. I recieved an estimate but once I fully transfered a good portion did not actually transfer from my previous college; which means I have to find money to repeat an extra semester of college that I have basically already paid for.

Robert

National American University is best known for quality higher education in a caring and supportive learning environment.

Keep your determination. Maintain focus on the course(s) that you are studying. Keep a postive attitude about the experience and the time will go by quicker.

Individuals with a busy schedule, but still have the drive to get a degree in one of the courses offerred by this university.

National American University-Colorado Springs administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.