Boston, MA
New England School of Photography

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend New England School of Photography

Cameron

If I were able to travel back in time and visit myself in high school as a senior I would definitely tell myself to apply stronger study habits and to get used to studying for a much greater period of time. I would advise my former me to take classes that would challenge me a little bit more than average in hopes of better preparing myself for what was to come. I actually would have mentioned a different private high school that would have had a stronger educational program. I think if I would have gone to a more disciplined high school I would have turned out with a much more thorough understanding of what was expected of me and been better prepared for college. But what I didn't know then that I know now is that my choice in the high school that I attended was what was going to either make me or break me in college. The best advice I could think of would be don?t back down from a challenge it?s for the best. And when it seems like it's all falling apart remember you can get through this... you did.

Kimberly

I would go back in time and tell myself that i should have asked more questions when i first went to my school, possibly would have picked another school in a different state learning the same thing..

The teachers and the staff are awesome they help you in everyway they can. Your also learning from professionals who know the specific subject you want to learn more about photographing

People who aren't passionate of photography and learning new things within the program..

New England School of Photography administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.