Highland Heights, KY
Northern Kentucky University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northern Kentucky University

You're gonna love NKU

Campus truly feels like a second home. There's nothing but support for you to follow your dreams and achieve great success!

You're gonna love NKU

Alexus
My school

My school

Northern Kentucky university is my school. There is always something to do and really the only way you can be lonely or bored is if you don't leave your room. The academics are pretty challenging but their are plenty of resources to help. Also, like i said there is always something to do so just by leaving your room you will see flyers posted around campus or someone will likely walk up to you and tell you about an event happening that day/night.

Virendra
Excellent School !!

Excellent School !!

I am an international student here at NKU. And I like the campus pretty much given the facilities and services it provides to all of its students. It offers free tank services which you can avail to go to nearby cities and town. In addition, it also offers excellent academic programs at really nominal tuition and fee rates along with free recreational activities including gym, swimming pool, and access to many more games which makes it a good option for international students to join and pursue their further education.

Troy
NKU Pride!

You're gonna love NKU!

NKU Pride!

You're gonna love NKU!

Spencer
Great School

Great School

This is a great school for someone is looking for a amazing small school. They make it very easy to find yourself here and be who you want to be. Class sizes are like normal high school size about 20-30. The professors are always there to help you.

Proud to be a NORSE

As a transfer student, I was worried about fitting in. NKU has been everything and more!

Proud to be a NORSE

Judy
NKU

NKU

NKU is overall a great school. Everyone is so welcoming-- students and professors. Class sizes are smaller, which is good. Campus is easy to navigate. The food could be better, but it is definitely not bad. There are so many different extra-curriculars to get involved in and you're always accepted. NKU is a great school!!

What's the hardest thing about freshman year?

Finding where you belong. There is for sure a club for you but you have to put the effort into finding it.

What's the hardest thing about freshman year?

What are some hot-button issues on campus?

I go to a small campus, not just that but we have many philanthropies and many beliefs . We all come together to help the next with their belief. I find that so amazing. Sex violence, breast cancer, peer pressure , everything its absolutely amazing.

Every kind of person, everybody can do it you just have to work for it. But if you have an amazing support system everything will be amazing.

zoe
The Place to Invest

The Place to Invest

I love Northern Kentucky University. I had no idea what I wanted to do when I first started here, but through the classes offered and the knowledge available it couldn't of have been easier to decide. The atmosphere of the students is great, there is so much diversity everywhere you look. The campus is absolutely the beautiful and well kept. We recently built a new rec center which is the talk on campus. Its absolutely stunning and there is something for everyone. If you're looking for a club to join well we have over 200 organizations to meet anyone and everyone's interests. This college goes above and beyond for its students from the scholarships to academics and even to athletics no aspect is overlooked. The students here have voices more then I've ever seen. Its so nice to have a school that listens and takes action. When I have a problem or just a doubt I can easily have it resolved within the day. There are so many opportunities and options here that you can just dive right in. Its a upcoming school and in the next few years you'll wish you had been here sooner.

Justin
Justin boesherz's review

Justin boesherz's review

NKU gives a lot of great opportunity for students of all ages. Over the past 10 years the campus has grown and given way for so much more than a commuter school. I attended NKU in 2004 as a fresh and there were no where near the same facilities and opportunities at my disposal. After returning in 2013 to finish my degree I was amazed to see the changes. There is a much more welcome feel to this school along with an inviting vibe that tells students they can hang out on campus, study, meet new people , and enjoy college life and not feel like they have to leave right after class. The atmosphere brings more desire for education and has increased the desire to attend NKU as well.

Northern Kentucky University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.