Olean, NY
Olean Business Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Olean Business Institute

Karri

Well, if I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I'd tell myself to set my future goals. Have a plan for what you want to be in life, not go in college as undecided. I'd tell myself that living on campus would be wasted money for mom and dad and for me. Kids on campus party instead of studying and steal your food. I'd tell my old self not to give up on the dream. Once your give up, you end up regretting it or paying for it for the rest of your life. I'd also explain to my old self what my current or her future situation will be without an Associate's Degree. With out it, your job choices are very limited. I'd tell her what kind of job she will get with only a certificate, which is a deli worker or child care worker or a janitor. These jobs are dead end jobs. They don't get or give you respect. And there is no room for improvement or moving up the ranks. You are just stuck being a slave to the public .

The worst thing about your school is the financial aspect. I am a single parent of 3 children who is trying to better herself. My financial advisor wants to get me to apply for a loan. I, for personal reasons, cannot afford a loan. I, in-fact, am still trying to pay off my past loan from 1992. I've used up all of my foreberances and deferments. So, now I am stuck trying to find someone who will help me pay for college or I might end up quitting.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that my computer class has the same computers that they had 15 years ago. Back then, I had a hard time working on them as I do now. With all the teachers getting raises, the money could be spent to get modern technology.

Ahmed

This school has a good reputation and many grads go on to become very successful. Alumni also help new grads after they get their degree.

Learn to manage my time better and approach things more open minded.

The worst thing about my school is that most of the credits for classes can not be transfered to another school and people in my school party too much.

Olean Business Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.