Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences

Andrea

I am transferring to Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences. The academic and advising team help me have a smooth transition into the college. Everyone made me feel like home. The online videos showed me step by step on how to navigate their website from Blackboard to email. It is user friendly. Financial aid team is helping me with all of my documentations. I am so Blessed/Grateful to have a supportive team that will make sure I will succeed as a Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant.

Danielle

I liked what I saw when I visited the campus and their opportunities they offer. Also, their on-campus and off-campus housing units are very nice and clean. I enjoy the set up of the campus, and I look forward to applying here.

Tara

I love this college. The class sizes are small and allow easy communication and 1 to 1 time with professors. There is a skills lab which is extremely helpful to help with practices and to get more comfortable. The campus is easily accessible and I feel safe when entering the building. I am very glad that I applied to this school.

Alexis

Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences is a wonderful school with state-of-the-art equipment and a passion for teaching the next generation of nurses. The professors are wonderful and faculty is always available to help you if you happen to need it.