Pine City, MN
Pine Technical & Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pine Technical & Community College

Georgia-Marie

Pine Technical & Community College is one of the better Community Colleges I have seen or heard about. While this school is not a big university with a lot of students, teachers or classes it is one of the homiest schools around. By that I mean when you are attending Pine Tech you don't feel like an outsider. All the professors, school employee's, and even the President of the school will do anything they can to help you succeed and meet all of your goals. What sets Pine Tech apart, I believe, is the people. Everyone is happy to be there and happy to help anyone.

Monica

The academics, staff and counselors are beyond wonderful. There class sizes are very comfortable and the course work is beyond fair. The school itself is great, but I hope that things in the near future could possibly be updated such as the cafeteria or study areas for students.

I only have one class at the college, and I love it. It has a small class size, and it's easy to get to. The college is easy to navigate, and it's nice that the library is easy to access. However, on the negative side, it sucks that the cafeteria isn't open longer. For people who have late classes, it's inconvenient.

Heidi

It's a great college. Everyone is very very friendly, and always willing to help you. The instructors are great also, they are always willing to help you too. Most of the teachers are very restricted on time out of class to get together when you have questions, but you can always email them and they reply right away.

Heidi

My school is a school that teacher care. They want to see everyone one succeed in what they are doing. The students help one another and it is a small school.

The advice that I would give myself would have been to go to colloge right away. I would have to told myself to study hard and save more for the up coming years. I still woul not have changed my life from what it is now.

The worst thing about my school would have to be the locker space. There is not enough space for everyone.

Pine Technical & Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.