Alhambra, CA
Pinnacle College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pinnacle College

Kalina

There is more than can be described in 200 words. College is the experience of a lifetime. I have had opportunities to improve myself both academically, and overall as a person. College is what you make of it. There are numerous doors that become open to you if you take advantage of them. I was Vice President of Scholarship in Phi Theta Kappa (National Honor Society). As such, I participated in numerous fundraisers for The American Red Cross and Breast Cancer Awareness, to name a few. I gained community awareness, and donated to less fortunate families for Thanksgiving. I participated in the induction ceremonies as a speaker, gaining experience with speaking in front of a large audience. I did an internship at my college for my degree program and gained valuable hands-on experience. I also was a student worker at my college, working directly with fellow students in order to make their collegiate journey more comfortable, answering questions and planning their schedules. I became involved! Anyone can just go through the motions, being pushed along. But I chose to make the most out of my college experience, and genuinely want to be the best that I can be!

Crystal

I am the first person to attend college in my family. It has been a great experience and it has made an impact because i did not think i could make it to college and then pass college. I enjoy it and i still have many years of college to go before i reach my big goals. To be a teacher and a pediatrician and have the chance to move to Africa. I believe moving to Africa will help me enjoy my career better because i enjoy helping people.

Jose

My school is known mostly for the recording program they have and the video game disigner

The unique characteristic of the school is the staff is very informative and they try to guide and help you every step of the way I believe that maybe this can be the school for me. They really follow up when information is needed and questions are asked.

If I could go back and talk to myself while i was in high school my advice would be to look into colleges more and scholarships use the staff to help you out. My biggest regret was taking a break im seeing my life flash faster and a full time job wont get me to my dreams. I would tell myself dont wait just go! Im ready to put everything behind and chase my dream thats what I said in high school and now im am more determinded to go out and have my life my adventure. If i only knew back then what I know now is never take a break keep going keep pushing follow your dream, thanks to a very special person in my life she made me see that and now im inspired to go and follow my dream. Dreams dont come to you, you have to make the dream come true and thats what im determinded to do.

Pinnacle College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.