San Diego, CA
Platt College-San Diego

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Platt College-San Diego

Jesse

My school is an accelerated school, based around the visual arts such as web design, video production, digital art, and 3D animation.

I would tell myself to get scholarships ahead of time. Knowing what I know now about the college I am attending and knowing the opportunities that were given to me at my high school, it would tell myself to do there best in attepting to recieve scholarships and grants. I would also describe to myself how easy the trasition really is. Even though I would not know the people who attend the school, the college life is not all the difficult as long as I continue to study hard and pay attention. True the college life is a little different, but it is just another step in success in life and I do not need to worry.

Anyone who is attempting to further educate themselves artistically and has a passion for the design and video world would be perfect for this school.

Catrina

If I had to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would've said one thing, quoting Carl Sagan: "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." In a single statement, there is so much being said, yet it's so easy to grasp. I can't tell you how much this piece of wisdom has helped me grow not only as a student, but as a human being. Regardless of how unfascinating some things may be, there are always more fascinating things to discover. I live by this now, but I wish I realized this back then. I hope that others will take this knowledge into consideration and be inspired by it.

I brag about how practical the teachings are in the field I'm going into.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that I would love the option to take some classes offered in the Bachelors program although I am only going for my Associates Degree.

Platt College-San Diego administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.