Porterville, CA
Porterville College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Porterville College

Natalie

The worst about Porterville College is the class sizes. Since the economy is so terrible the classes have become packed with people. The classes have a limit that they cannot go over and it?s very hard to get in a class you need because everyone is trying to get in the same one. It?s sad when people need that particular class and they get turned down just because the class size is at its capacity.

Looking back at my high school senior self I would first say not to be afraid of life. My senior year wasn?t that great for me because I was going through a tremendous amount of personal battles that I let control my life after high school. I didn?t choose to go to school right after and I blamed it on everyone else ; I was afraid of what new things life might bring me. I would tell myself that success is obtained by taking a chance on life. Second, I would have to say everything that you are learning now will benefit you in many ways that you wouldn?t know now. Notes in high school were tedious and now I know that all of that was just practice for future lectures. Doing your assignments and studying on time is the most important thing that you must practice now. Third, college is more expensive than you think. Start looking for a part time job now so your parents don?t have the burden of paying for everything. You may think that financial aid will cover it but that will only pay for a fraction of the costs.

I do not know what Porterville College is known for.

Zach

Class registration, theres pretty limited seats in every class.

Class registration, theres pretty limited seats in every class.

To not stress out about it because a lot of it is uneeded.

Porterville College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.