Porterville, CA
Porterville College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Porterville College

emily

All in All its a pretty good school. the campus is small which is good since its easy to get around. the fact that it is small means there are also less classes available for students. the library is nice you can go in and sit anywhere. the computers are available for everyone and they are easy to access. closer to the back there are study room available for groups of students that want to stud together. like any school there is a steady balance of good professors and bad professors. although recently i have seen more better professors. most professors i know have office hours and they are good at sticking with them.

Sabrina

Porterville College is overall a really great school, most professors are completely dedicated to student learning and accessibility. Facilities on campus are great as well, even though many of the students do not utilize them. That is how we arrive to the biggest problem on the campus, student involvement, or the lack of it. If students were more open to participate and be open to the small community on campus the school would be much more lively!

Natalie

I do not know what Porterville College is known for.

I do not know what Porterville College is known for.

Looking back at my high school senior self I would first say not to be afraid of life. My senior year wasn?t that great for me because I was going through a tremendous amount of personal battles that I let control my life after high school. I didn?t choose to go to school right after and I blamed it on everyone else ; I was afraid of what new things life might bring me. I would tell myself that success is obtained by taking a chance on life. Second, I would have to say everything that you are learning now will benefit you in many ways that you wouldn?t know now. Notes in high school were tedious and now I know that all of that was just practice for future lectures. Doing your assignments and studying on time is the most important thing that you must practice now. Third, college is more expensive than you think. Start looking for a part time job now so your parents don?t have the burden of paying for everything. You may think that financial aid will cover it but that will only pay for a fraction of the costs.

The worst about Porterville College is the class sizes. Since the economy is so terrible the classes have become packed with people. The classes have a limit that they cannot go over and it?s very hard to get in a class you need because everyone is trying to get in the same one. It?s sad when people need that particular class and they get turned down just because the class size is at its capacity.

Zach

To not stress out about it because a lot of it is uneeded.

To not stress out about it because a lot of it is uneeded.

Class registration, theres pretty limited seats in every class.

Porterville College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.