Henderson, NV
Roseman University of Health Sciences

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Roseman University of Health Sciences

John

This place is too expensive for NOTHING! I would definitely skip this place and go to a state university

It is a great university if you are hardworking and willing to put in the effort. The ABSN program is online so you need to be good at time management and willing to put in the effort to understand information. The professors are very willing to answer questions and are always available to help in any way they can.

Yesenia

I just got accepted into the Nursing Program. I have visited the facility a few times now. I went in to talk to the advisor and for an interview. The people there are very friendly and helpful. I feel very excited about having the opportunity to attend this college.

Paytton

When I first came to Roseman University to take a tour of the campus I automatically fell in love. I knew right off the bat that this is where I wanted to attend Nursing school. Although the 90% or higher requirement for every class scared me, I knew this was a challenge I needed. So far we are 5 months in with 14 more months to go and I am more than impressed with myself and the instructors at Roseman. I would recomment this school to anyone!

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would say, "This journey you are about to take is going to be long, hard, and tiring but at the end of it all you will have the satisfaction of knowing you pulled through and made your dreams a reality". I would aslo sprinkle in some advice about not giving up or becoming defeated, failure only leads to success. I would not be who I am today without the disappointment and sorrows I have endured. They allowed me to push forward even when it seemed impossible, I wanted to prove that I was a worthy opponent to these hardships. In the end, I or we did it high school senior self. What looked like a mountain of defeat was actually a stepping stone to success.

I wish I had known how important it is to apply for scholarships before attending Roseman University. Roseman is a wonderful school, however; it comes with a heafty price tag. In addition, I wish I would have gotten to know some of the already attending students during orientation that way I could have asked them for advice and savde money by purchasing used items from them.

Roseman is a highly competitive Nursing school, they require you to pass each class with a ninety percent or higher in order to stay in the program. Those who are serious about their education should attend Roseman University. This school will ensure that you are prepared for the Nursing field and allow you to maintain a professional demeanor while working with patients and their families. Students who learn well by doing hands on activities should also attend Roseman University. They have hospital like lab rooms and state of the art simulation mannequins.

Felipe

My classmates are great they are all there because they want to be.

My classmates are great they are all there because they want to be.

I would have advised myself try harder and participate more in school activities. I didn't take the steps I should have with the courses I took. I should of applied for scholarships but didn't because of my laziness. Now I realize the things I should have done. Currently I have to pay for college out of my own pocket. I have two jobs and I am trying to catch up and save enough money to at least start. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do in life, but I know now the best way to determine a steady job is to go to college if I knew the struggle I would be in now I would have worked much harder in High School.

Anyone should attend this school this school is much more affordable than a university and it's a good start. The courses are transferable, the clases are smaller, and it's a much smaller campus making the experience more personal.

Annette

The school I am at now has been recently known for becoming a 4 year college instead of a 2 year college. It is no longer considered community college.

First of all, I would apply for as many scholarships and grants as I could. I applied for some during high school, but I never took them seriously. Now that I am in college, I see how much they would've help. I would have also tried to get better grades in high school and worked harder. If I would have done that, I might have been able to get better scores on my placement tests. The number one thing I realized in college is that it is nothing like high school. The teachers do not care if you fail a class and no one cares if you're not the popular one. Everyone there is very focused and serious about school. That is a major lesson.

I do not think there a certain kind of person who should not attend this school. I believe everyone should get an education, no matter what age.

Alexis

If i could go back in time, there are so many things that i would have done differently. If i knew what i know now i would of told myself, that school isn't anything to mess around with. The grades you get and the effort you put into it will effect the way your whole life turns out. I would also tell myself to get two jobs while i have all of this extra time, so i could save up and not have to worry about scraping pennies everywhere i went so i could afford the classes i needed. And so i would'nt have to be so worried about the money issue and actually focus on my school. The last thing i would of told myself is that college is a lot harder then high school, and if you dont put all of your effort into it ,your not going to reach your fullest potential. But if you dont turn school into fun than your just going to be misserable. All i can say is that college is a great experience and i would'nt change it for anything.

The one thing that i really wish i would of known before i went to this school, is the growing rate of tuition. I live off 600 dollars a month from housing and i can barely afford the school as it is. I also wish i would of known that they had no sport teams or the health programs that i needed for my degree because now i have transfer to a different school on the other side of town in a year.

The worst thing about College of Southern Nevada- Henderson is that the campus is way to small. Also there is no health programs, barely any sports to play. No dance team, the things that make going to college exciting and fun arnt there. The last thing that i dislike about the schoool is that the class's are very limited (theres not to big of a selection), and there's not enough classes for as many students go there now due to the recession.

Roseman University of Health Sciences administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.