Rancho Cordova, CA
San Joaquin Valley College-Rancho Cordova

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend San Joaquin Valley College-Rancho Cordova

kristyn

Whats unique, is that the school focuses on that one major career you want to do in your future.

I would honestly have taken high school way more seriously, and gotten better grades, so that i could have gone away to a University, like Harvard. I wish i would have applied myself to all the honors classes and been way more active with school activities.

I wish i would have known, that some of the teachers arent qualified to teach the subjects they have been teaching!

Ying

My school has the best knowledge instructors and very professional. Our school also provide us programs that could help us out in the future comparing to the others school. The instrutors are very nice and friendly.

I would plan my caree goals and set a better role model toward my family.

The best thing about my school is my instructors becuase they guide me through out the process and never gave up on us students. I'am very politeful that I have great instrutors at my school "San Joaquin Valley College.''

San Joaquin Valley College-Rancho Cordova administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.