State College, PA
South Hills School of Business & Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend South Hills School of Business & Technology

Catrina

This is a small campus with two building for classes. I know almost all the students as well as faculty. Everyone is helpful and kind to each other. I have tried going to college in large campus settings, but I did not do well and ended up dropping out. The small campus and small class sizes are the perfect fit for me and I feel that I thrive at South Hills!

Kassidy

I really enjoy going to school at South Hills School of Business and Technology. The teachers and staff are very involved and care about the success of their students. I love the small class size which creates a peaceful learning environment where every student is able to be involved. There are plenty of clubs to join and activities planned during and after school hours. I am genuinely happy with the decision to further my education at South Hills!

alexander

I'm going to Penn State. It would not let me select it so I picked a random school

If I could go back I would make myself get up in the mornings and have perfect attendance and not miss a single day. It is so critical to show up for your self and for your future, you can progress more too. The attitude I had towards school in high school was poor, I would tell myself to keep my chin up, and that everything would work out in the end. I did end up getting through high school but the attitude and motivation I have now are 100% better. The attitude I have now about going into college is that I will show up everyday and I will motivate myself to keep these good habits. My ultimate advice would be to just continue making good attendance, and push myself a little harder everyday.

Emma

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to relax a little more and pay more attention to me and not so much to what others are doing or saying. It is all a learning process and what I have learned is as my Dad always told me "everything always works out" (one way or another!) Change is inevitable, we just have to go with the flow!

If you're not seriuos about going to college, don't apply here.

margo

1. Get a degree that enables you to get a job out of college. 2. Don't wear a lanyard around your neck with your keys attached. It's a dead giveaway that you're a freshman. 3. Attend summer session while you're at State College. It's the best time of year at Penn State. 4. Try the Cafe 210 Fries. 5. Go to on campus events when you're a freshman. It's a great way to meet people. 6. Don't settle down with the first person you meet. You're at college to experience life. Enjoy it. 7. Don't skip classes. Learning is your job for the next 4 years. Take is seriously. You have no idea where your life will take you and the caliber of your GPA might matter. You never know, you might actually learn something. 8. Don't burn bridges. That gen ed teacher you were rude to might end up being your advisor or dean. You never know. 9. Take walking or racquetball as your gym class. They are the best. 10. When you're 21, go to the Saloon and try their Monkey Boys.

I wish I had known about the apartments up Atherton before my Senior Year

First of all I went to Penn State University which wasn't listed as an option but is in State College, PA. Not sure what the issue is there. The most frustrating thing about Penn State was probably the gigantic size of the gen ed classes.

Andrea

Penn State is one of the most accredited State universities and I am proud to be one voice in the roar of 80,000 other studen...

Penn State is one of the most accredited State universities and I am proud to be one voice in the roar of 80,000 other students.

My college experience is one that I can never place a money sign in front of. The education, friendships, and positions gained through Penn State University has developed my character into someone which my family and myself are very proud of. There is so much to gain and nothing to lose by going to college. The overall experience has created a new outlook on life and the possibilities of achieving goals I could only dream of. As a Penn State student, I may only be one voice in the roar of thousands, but I feel without my individuality, Penn State would be that much less diverse. My college career is one that can not be explained unless experienced. With everything I have learned thus far, I feel not only am I ready for the world, but the world is now ready for me.

Our campus is so large it takes about twenty minutes to walk from one building to another, and that's if it is in walking distance.

Sika

I would make sure that i keep on going , to never give up when times get hard.

The worst thing about my chool is that they charge students with things that shouldnt be chareged at all.

Robert

What I would say is, continue your education after high school and don't wait. Life is to short to grasp all the opportunities that await. Going to college is not a given and when you get there it is not a cake walk. Sure, for some, a college education is easier than for others. Now is the time to be responsible and begin acting like an adult. However, make the most of the collegiate experience because once graduation approaches, it's time to be a full time adult. In short, the transition to higher education is scary and exciting. If you decide to further your education after receiving that degree, the more power you will have and the better you will succeed in life's endeavors.

When deciding on a school to attend, I researched schools in the area on which to attend. The deciding factor was that I had a daughter that was currently attending South Hills at the time and I became very aware of what the facility had to offer. Also, being disabled, I am attending school through the Pennsylvania Office of Vovational Rehabilitation which is providing a percentage of the costs. I was very aware of the hard work and committment it was going to take to graduate from the school. Returning at an older age makes you work harder than others.

The type of person to attend South Hills School of Business & Technology is a person that wants to succeed in life. What this means, the person which does not want to settle for minimum wage employment but actually wants to be more involved in the business community. They also want to be the more responsible employee either being the supervisor or an individual that will care not only about their place of employment but also their future goals. Either with their current place of employment or elsewhere. In closing, attending this facility brings more responsibility than classroom activities.

Raymond

Agricultural and forestry science programs

Agricultural and forestry science programs

I would let myself know that the experience is the complete opposite of what i was expecting. The experience is fun and uplifting instead of difficult as i had thought it would be and that it is an expereince that everyone should get sometime in their life.

It is one of the best schools in eastern US.

South Hills School of Business & Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.