Cumberland, KY
Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College

I enjoy attending SKCTC. All of the professors that i have had have always been super helpful and will truly go out of there way to do they can to help ensure you succeed. I am in the nursing program and my instructors are amazing! They truly care about their students and honestly want to see us do well. They will help us in any and every way they possibly can!

Huey

the first year of my college was this college and I absolutely love it. The professors are always available for any questions you throw at them and the class are limited to maybe 20 people a class instead of a huge class room.

Pearly

It is small and goal oriented. Also set in easter kentucky in the moutains. it is within a small community.

I would tell myself to apply to college straight out of high school. I waited and regret. I would also tell myself to pay more attention and focus more on grades.

Courtney

My classmates are unique in several ways, be it from personality, looks, or intended career; no one is completely the same.

If I could go back in time and give myself advice when I was a high school senior, I would advise myself to manage my time better, to be better organized, and to be strong when life gets challenging. Since I work while attending school, I have learned that when you do not manage time well, you can end up racing against the clock to meet deadlines. This can result in lack of rest and decreased quality of school related work. Decreased quality of work can also be a result from lack of organization. This can be from an unorganized folder to un-organization between the communications among classmates in a group project. This can have the consequences of missing work, late assignments, or decreased quality of work. As I have learned, life is uncontrollable, and sometimes you have to find inner strength to go on. Despite the hardships, you have to overcome these challenges and not let them come between you and the goals you are setting for yourself. You may not regret your decisions at the moment, but you may regret them later on in life. Time management, organization, and strength are what I would advise myself.

What I brag about most when I tell my friends about my school is the relaxed atmosphere, the willingness of the professors to help me learn when I struggle, and the understanding that no student is the same.

Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.