Spalding University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Spalding University

Sharon

Look to say that this college is amazing is an understatement everything from my transfer to my first day has been perfect. This college has been the dream experience and while it is a little pricey the school is always looking to help us find scholarships. Although I will graduate soon I am very sad and that I won't be able to to take any more classes anymore.

shamia

I think Spalding University is a very open university. We have a pretty large group of students that are involved and active in different roles. The diversity of the University constantly amazes me. I feel like I'm part of a community every year I attend there.

Kimberly

Very good school, and most people are always willing to help!

Cassandra

It's a good school, but it's expensive, which is why I'm filling out this survey in hopes that I win $1,000! Please choose me! In al seriousness, I really have enjoyed my undergraduate and graduate studies at Spalding, the professors are awesome and I feel prepared to go out into the world and be an excellent occupational therapist!

LaZayenah

IT'S GREAT, I RECOMMEND GOING HERE IF YOU LIKE SMALL SCHOOLS EVERYONE IS LIKE FAMILY ON CAMPUS.

Katelyn

Great environment! The administration is there to help you succeed. Not just a number in the classroom.

The KyCAD program is pretty great but not what they say it is. Also, facilities hate Morrison Hall, nothing ever gets fixed. The people are really nice and Omar the chef is the coolest dude ever, he'll make a special dish for you if you have dietary needs.

Melissa

At Spalding, it’s like a home away from home. The staff and faculty is friendly and accommodating to what you may need. They’re a community in the middle to the Louisville city. The class sizes and the class schedule is so flexible which suits my needs outside of school. The only thing that’s been a learning process is traffic.

Lindsey

I received a degree that will benefit me in life. I had some professors that I will always remember for their contribution to my education. Overall, my program was unorganized ever-changing chaos. It was very over-priced, student input and opinions meant nothing, and there was no respect from faculty with regards to the value of students time. During my time at Spalding there may have been one professor who consistently showed up to class on time, the rest were at least 15 minutes late daily. We were informed last minute about everything involving academics and instructors took no action when students were disrespected and ignored at clinicals. I could go on...

Katelyn

I feel that the professors really care about the students and want to see us succeed. I feel appreciated and welcome at Spalding University.

Melissa

Spalding University is definitely a fantastic school. The professors are professional but help students out in a friendly way and always there for us. The classes are small, so students are more engaged in learning and able to obtain the information. It is a small school but it is a wonderful school.

Callie

I believe it holds enormous potential, but that the marketing system is in a downright dreadful state. Were the right programs publicized, the school could rocket from normal to extraordinary, but as of now the action open that potential remains to be seen.

JazMyne

I like that it is cheaper than most private schools, the atmosphere is nice, there are always events going on during each week, the faculty and staff are nice and respectful. The food Is good but it could improve and the housing during winter break sucks because we can't live on campus at all those two weeks unless we are able to get approved for a $20/day fee.

Madilyn

Spalding is a wonderful University. It has small class sizes. This makes it exceptionally easy to interact with professors and other students. Spalding also offers six week classes with a one week break after each class. This schedule has allowed me to stay proactive in my learning. Spalding also provides many different activities and clubs for students to get involved with. It's a great option for any college student.