Tulsa, OK
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology

Saah

Your time is not wasted. The school starts to prepare you from day one.

Your time is not wasted. The school starts to prepare you from day one.

Do not compromise what you want to become. Work extra hard if you?re sure that the career you have chosen will make you happy and satisfy. Keep focus, college is a great place to learn and meet people, but one misstep might lead to another misstep resulting into frustration, the result of frustration is doubt. As doubt creeps in your confidence starts to erode. Work hard, work harder, and work the hardest for the results you want. Don?t never ever give up.

Anyone that is hard working and dedicated can attend this school. However, it is also important to know that it is expensive (professional pilot program); for this reason a person deciding to attend this school has to make sure this is what he or she wants to do.

Paul

Spartan College is known both nationally and internationally for training aircraft technicians in aviation maintenance, avionics, and pilot training. It has been a leader in the aviation industry since 1928. During World War II and the Korean War, Spartan trained thousand of pilots and mechanics for the U.S. armed forces and the British Royal airforce. Still today Spartan continues to train U.S. Coast Guard men and women to be Aviaton Maintenance Technicians. Spartan is Known for their Insignia a black cat and the number thirteen. It signifies that knowledge and skill overcome superstition and luck.

The advice I would give myself as a high school senior would be. Paul right now I know your not even thinking about your future education. And even though you think you know everything, take some advice from yourself and know that you don't. You can not breeze through college like high school. The most important thing you need to do is remember that college is real life, and you only get out of it what you put into it. You can't be late to class, and things are a lot easier for you when you get good grades. The more you apply yourself now in your classes will help prepare you for what lies ahead in college. So listen to Mr. Davidson when he tells you that you really do have to take math classes in college. Since math is your worst subject, when you get to college you are really going to have to work extra hard to excell. So take advice from yourself and be prepared to dedicate yourself to success. College is a lot different from high school, and remember this is the rest of your life you are preparing for.

I would say the most frustrating thing about my school is the expense. I know Spartan provides the best, most affordable education possible for its students. Federal finacial aid pays for most of your schooling, however the pilot program is a lot more expensive. Financially, for some the dream of becoming a profesional pilot seems impossible. Which explain's why I am applying for this schalarship. I am currently enrolled in the Aviation Maintenance Technician program. This way I can continue my education while I get the funds together to enroll in the profesional pilot program.

Jason

Try to find a school that will offer the thing you may want to do all of your life, but also make sure they offer something else to just in case.

It is an all year school . There is not a whole lot of time to spend with family and friends.

Be able to talk to other students and find out exactly what life is like !

Be able to talk to other students and find out exactly what life is like !

I wish I knew how isolated I would have been. Yet this is what career I want flying, however, this was not the campus life I wanted or ever imagined. I live off campus as there is no campus living, I hold a job have my own transportation and basically live on my own outside of my 2.5 hours of class. I was told that I would have an enjoyable time, all I can wish for is for to complete the classes and get out of here!

A person that has another life here! As coming here from far away it is very lonely and not very satisfying

Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.