Saint Petersburg, FL
St. Petersburg Theological Seminary

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend St. Petersburg Theological Seminary

Edwardo

I was never big on taking advice from anyone, so the first thing I would say to myself is: Listen, you are a great judge of character, and you have a great ability to choose from what is right and wrong, but you don't like to take advice from anyone. Be a little more trusting. Good advice is like a short cut or a life hack. You need to start listening to those who are wiser than you. To those that have already put in the hard work and that have paved the way. Not everything can be trial and error. There are easier ways to do things. Stop being so proud and let the good people surrounding you who are trying to give you a sincere push in life, do so. Hard work will get you only so far, you need to be more trustful. By doing so, you will get farther quicker.

The best thing about my school is the people who run it. The administrative staff and the professors really seem to care. I haven't encountered one staff member that hasn't gone out of his or her way to help me. The service has been exellent so far. I have been in customer service for the last 20 years and my college has been truly outstanding,

Anyone with the desire to learn, anyone who's in need of that second chance, anyone who wants to better themselves, anyone who wants to make a difference in their community.

Katherine

My school is probably best known for the caring, hands on approach I mentioned earlier. Other, larger schools can have you feeling like just one fish in a very large sea. But at my school, I feel like I matter.

I feel that my school really is best known for its hands on approach to education. The professors are all genuinely concerned about the welfare of their students. It's nice to attend such a caring school like that.

Knowing what I know now, the one thing I would change is probably the most cliché thing: I would have studied harder and done better on my schoolwork. Because I didn’t always give my best effort in high school, I’m stuck at a community college now instead of a university. Don’t get me wrong – I love that I’m in school receiving an education. Learning is one of my favorite things. However, I feel that I’m missing out on the true college experience because I’m not at a university. I feel that I would fit in at a university much better and be a lot happier there. If I would have just spent that extra hour each night studying in high school, I could have gone to a university. Those little things really can make big differences.

Eonna

I would tell myself to take up dual enrollment while in high school, that way you can already have at least two years of college life out the way. I would also tell myself to focus on getting everything completed and not to procrastinate. Value your time because that is one thing that you can not get back, once it's wasted it's gone forever. Use your time wisely and know how to manage it! Always be confident in what you do, always believe that you can achieve anything you want to in life. If no one is there to encourage you, then you become your own encouragement and push yourself to be the best that you can be in any sitaution.

Before I came to this school I wish I had known about the parking situation. I have already got three tickets for "expired parking".

The worst thing i consider about my school would have to be the customer service desk. They ever have their office hours up, therefore students never know when they're going to be open and for how long.

Aisha

Going back in time as a high school senior and knowing what I know now about college life and making the transition, I'll definately seek the advice of the school counselor on college preparedness and accademic choices. As a senior I did not take the advice of the counselors seriously and neither did I take that of the teachers too. I believed that because I had good grades, college was going to be an automaic thing for me and I could easily go to any college of my choice. Well. that was not the case. I found out that going to collge entails a lot more than just good grades. An important aspect of going to college and making the transition smooth is documentation. Start documenting all sports, clubs, and volunteer, activities in the first year of high school as well as all leadership positions held. Also, visit as many colleges and universities as possible expecially those that offer courses related to your educational and career interest. Find information on financial aid and schlarships available. The key however is to start the application processes very early and before the deadlines. In addition, allow your parents to be actively involved.

Shawn

My school is convenient to my location and schedule.

My school is convenient to my location and schedule.

I would tell myself to take a different path in the Navy and serve for a shorter time period (4 yrs instead of 7 yrs), and to focus more on my grades in order to qualify for scholarships early on. I would also convince myself to stay away from some of the friends that I had back then, to believe in myself more, and to be brave and strong. I would reassure myself that things will get better than they were, and that one day I would be much happier with who I am and what I've accomplished in life despite that I felt that everything was working against me.

I'm actually at St. Petersburg College, but it wasn't on your list. The most frustrating thing about my school is that some of my classes are either not offered or not available during the semesters that I would like to take them in. I receive no advance notice from my school on these classes, so it has delayed my graduation this year as a result of not knowing in advance.

Melissa

My school is friendly, big, and easy to get around.

My school is friendly, big, and easy to get around.

I would tell myself to pay more attention and be more involved!

I ment to choose St. petersburg College but it was not avalible. I think all and anyone should and could attend any school!

denise

Study and work hard, education is extremely important in the work force today. Never give up on yourself because you can reach your goals.

The encouragement that all staff and teachers give to students to work hard and complete thier educational goals. There is always someone to help a students with tutoring, techinal issues, finacial issues. You don't feel like a number at my school you feel like a person with caring educators.

Any. My school has persons of all types attending. Studaents at my school are of all ages, races, ethical backgrounds, handicap, etc.

roxanne

is had good teacher you can tell just by one day in class they are very caring and will all ways help you out.my school is for some that dont want to pay 1000$ for just one class they help you try to find away to pay for school.but some still need help with finding money for school

i would have studdy harder to not have the problems i have now geting help. i would take collage classes to help better my collae eduction

that works hard for what they wand to learn and achave in their learning,no matter what will never give up ,even if it gets hard. it should not matter how much they make or if they have kids.the one thing that should matter is that they want to learn and get an education to better their career and education.and they will not just give up if school gets roughf of some bad grads what dose not kill us maks us stronger inside as a person

St. Petersburg Theological Seminary administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.