Orem, UT
Stevens-Henager College-Orem

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stevens-Henager College-Orem

Terra

I like it but it is a little fast paced for me . Sometimes I wish I could take my time but I fell like Im being rushed. I know that its a good thing because it keeps me focused and inline. So over all I like it , its just what I needed to get my life together.

Kevin

I love the college so far. The teachers are here for us, they are not here to just get a pay check and leave. They really want to see us be successful in life. They will do what ever they can too see us graduate. I have only been going there for 3 weeks and I have still learn more then I ever did it high school it is amazing. I would tell anyone to attend here.

Denise

If I could hop in a time machine, go back, and talk to my high school self the very first thing I would tell me to do is “take it easy, go slow, there’s no reason to be in a rush.” I was in such a hurry to get out of my parents’ house that I didn’t take time to really enjoy my teenage years. I also decided I did not want to go to college right away, and told myself that I would start “sometime.” That “sometime” took 30+ years to happen. I went so fast that I forgot about my promise to start my college career. It was so hard to get started back to school, I was 30 years out of practice, and learning did not seem as difficult as it is now. If I would have gone back to school immediately I think I would be in a much different place. I wouldn’t trade my life or experiences for anything, but I think going to school earlier would have proven priceless.

Doing all schoolwork online has its pluses and minuses, however the worst part is the amount of time you must spend most nights in order to get a good grade in class. I typically only have 1.5 nights a week that I do not have to devote to school. With a family and a job this makes things a little difficult at times.

Argosy University Online is an excellent University for those that can not attend a traditional University. EVERYTHING is online, of the 3+ years I have attended Argosy I have only HAD to visit the campus about 3 times. If you need an untraditional means of gaining higher education this is an awesome University!

Casey

It's not easy and a lot of things are going to get in the way, but never ever give up. Keep pushing because time goes by more quickly then you can imagine.

Stevens-Henager is a great school. From the first time I walked in the door til now, I have been extremely happy and impressed by the level of dedication and concern that the staff has for the students.

I wish that I had looked into this school much earlier. I always felt that a degree from Stevens-Henager would somehow not be valid or accepted by potential empolyers but that is just not true. I wish more people could have that same information!

blaine

Don't wait so long to go back to school. Believe in yourself.

Don't wait so long to go back to school. Believe in yourself.

That my credit would not let me change to another school.

Anyone. This school has some of the best teacher and it make you feel that you can do anything that you want to do.

Jean

I would tell myself to buckle down and study harder because it will help when I get to college if I obtain good study habbits in high school. I would also advise myself to make the most of every learning opportunity that comes my way in my last year of high school because it will benefit me in college and in life. I think the best advice I would give myself would be to hold on to my dreams and goals. Do whatever it takes to make them a reality and don't let anyone tell me "I can't do that" or that my goals are "too unrealistic". I would tell myself that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to if I really want to. And all it takes is making up my mind that I am going to do what it takes to achive my goal(s) and/or make my dream(s) a reaity.

As far as I am concerned, there isn't anything bad about Stevens Henager Business College. It is the best choice of all the colleges I looked at.

I guess the one frustrating thing for me would have to be the fact that it is so far from where I live (in Idaho). Thank heaven for online courses!

So far, college has been an eye-opening experience. It has made me realize that it's all on you in the real world; no one is there to babysit you like they did in high school. The instructors teach their classes in a way to make me want to come to class and learn. I don't dread doing homework anymore, because it's my money I'm wasting if I don't try. College is very valuable for growing up, it teaches you how to attack the future and how to be successful in your career.

Meleane

My classmates are real people, they work full time have children and are married.

My college experience has helped me shape the way I view things. Coming from a close minded home I was able to see things in a bigger perspective. I also learned many things about my self about how much I can handle, new challenges that come my way. It has helped me find a career that will help me and my family survive this hard economy. School is valuable to attend because the only way to find a good career to succeed in life. It is very important to gain all different kinds knowledge. Attending school is the only way to help our human society elevate even more to what is already is. We all need to attend some type of schooling to become better prepared for the times.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone that is not motivated on what their goals are. This insitution is very good at being flexible to any student that walks through the door. If you are unsure or not motivated about making a change in you life this school is not the place for you.

Bryce

This is a complete diverse groop of people.

This is a complete diverse groop of people.

I have just attended the phy101 class so far, but it has been such a rewarding experance so far. We have learned to not be prejudice and to treat everybody the same, no matter their sex, race, or ethnic background. Everybody is the same.

This is a business and medical school so anybody not interested in those majors should not attent this school.

Stevens-Henager College-Orem administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.