West Haven, UT
Stevens-Henager College-West Haven

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stevens-Henager College-West Haven

Kelly

It is an amazing school for me. They make it so easy to understand. And the professors are always available when you need them. You can reach them online, on there phine, or their email, also there are many study groups to chose from. Then they also have there own library online through canvas. All together an amazing college.

Sandra

I'm in an online college, an older student returning to school after 25yrs. .As for online, this is an excellent college they do have several campuses I'm not familiar with. Online the instructors are always available with a writing center and success center and also free tutors every modular with 4-week courses, it's fast but through and well designed.

ALISHA

I am new to the school, so not really sure yet. The advisors and counselors have been very helpful. They always stay in contact with me and make sure the beginning process is going smooth for me. The courses they post to your canvas are always on time and easy to access. I can't wait to start!

Bryce

being a father of four children the fast paced inviorment of this college is great for me and the fact that they offer night classes because i do have a job that i have to do during the day which would prevent me from attending full time college in the day time. as far as the staff they are wonderful. They are also very knowledgable

the "stereotype" of the students here are non traditional because most of us are parents and have several other things that we are doing well obtaining our degree

at this college it is fast paced in order to get you into the carrer quickly instead of having to wait 4 plus years in order to obtain your degree you have in the least amount of time possible.

Alexis

My favorite quality about Steven Henager College is that instead of wasting your time in general education classes they specialize in degree based classes, even throughout your associates. I will be in classes I'm interested in and that will be valuable to my degree for the majority of the time I am there.

If I could go back in time and give advice to my high school self it would be plain and simple; enjoy it. I was so ready to move on from high school that I graduated early and barley participated in the fun of being a senior. I missed out on the friday night football games, skipping class without out the consequences of feeling behind, the days of being excited for summer break. Now that I'm in college and things are much more serious and hard I wish I could go back to the carefree days of high school. I would tell my high school self to take my or I guess our advice with a grain of salt though, enjoying it doesn't mean to waste it. I would explain the value of taking advantage of being young and making sure the decision we were making were the best for our future self, the kind of choices that would lead to a better happier life.

Honestly, you can't wear PJs. I've always been a roll out of bed and head into school kind of student, at Steven Henager they like you to have more repesct for yourself and your teachers than to dress sloppy.

Kristina

I am going to this school online. It lets me do one class at a time for 4 weeks and then I move on to the next class. Since I am working full time, I get to concentrate on one subject at a time.

I would tell my highschool self to start applying for scholarships early and to never give up on your goals no matter how hard life gets. College is more than just parties and getting away from family. Your family will help you with anything you need to get through your college degree. Don't take time off from school. Get through it and get it done. Get in your career as fast as you can so you can make your life worth living. Take time to smell the roses and study study study. Work hard and show up for class.

This school is best suited for someone who works best at a fast paced and who works best with online classes. This school condenses your school work so you always have to be online and ready to go 4 days out of the week.

brian

i would tell myself to put money away and save it not spend it on trying to make the girls happy

i personally think everyone should attend this school it has great morals and its teaching methods are outstanding

i really dont think that nobody need to attend this school

Stevens-Henager College-West Haven administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.