Temple College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Temple College

Cristina

It's a good school and most of the teacher's are really invested in making sure that their students succeed. I live in campus housing and don't mind it for the most part. I'm a little older than most of the other students so get a bit tired of the noise and partying sometimes but the actual apartments are pretty nice.

Erica

Temple College is a great place and very affordable. Temple college has organizations that allow students to meet other students. The professors all professional and make time for students to help them out of class and are glad to help students. The staff on campus are all friendly and will help with answering questions that a student might have.

Victoria

Teachers and Staff are helpful, a wide range of age group in all classes. clean campus

Haeley

It is, overall, a good college. I recommend it highly to locals; it's the perfect stepping-stone between high school and big university. While the college isn't spectacular as far as classes and activities, or campus life, it still has just what I needed and helped me prepare (and save money) for my four-year institution!

Lilly

Temple so far seems to be a good school, pricey for military spouses or out of state people. They also communication very well with what is need. For example: ID cards, parking passes, registration process is very vague. They have a habit of when you are trying to get help to push you around to other people which can get quite irritating.

rachel

very good school to attend. Many people in the area have little choice in higher education, unless they want to go to a big, expensive university. The music degree is hard, but the teachers are very helpful and will work with you. I am planning to go back for another degree!

Daeghan

I love the atmosphere of Temple College! I am planning to attend the college in the fall. What set Temple apart from the other colleges I had visited were the following, class size, investment in education, student life, involvement in the college, and the professors. I come from a small school, and Temple has small class sizes which makes me feel right at home. The colleges investment in education is a huge deal on campus! Everyone is there to help the students further their education, and graduate. The students have crazy life, but the college works well with them. There are lots of study groups, tutors, and study hall where the staff can help you reach the educational level you are going for. Every student attending the college is invested. They all participate in the college events that are held. Last but not least, the professors are amazing at Temple College! They will help every student in their class. They know the student's main goal is to graduate with a degree, so they help the students get there!

Karina

This college has such a good environment and atmosphere where all the students and staff respect each other. This college also offers many resources for the students that are a big help to our learning. The instructors are always available if not if person than online email message and are always willing to work with the student! I am overall pleased with my stay at Temple College.

Diamond

I love the school. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have the opportunity to continue my education. Their online courses are awesome! I am an online student at the moment. I have no complaints. They truly have a heart for their students to succeed. I will forever recommend.

Makayla

What I love the most is the class size an and how easy it is to contact any professor. When I have a simple question, or that I'm going to miss class, I let my professors know via email and it doesn't take long to hear a response. There are also many future groups that help me with my on going math class struggle.

Moises

Great school with great professors. I definitely feel like I learned what I was supposed to learn and I also lived through experiences that I will carry for the rest of my life. My professors were always available to assist me when I had difficulties and for that I am grateful Temple College hired them and will continue to do so.

Makayla

Great College! I came here for my associates before transferring to the bigger university, and let me tell you how great that choice was. The professors are a hit or miss sometimes, but they overall care about your success. This college cares about your success and your well being. 10/10 would recommend!

Derek

It’s a good place to start after completing high school. The college usually hold weekly events for students to be involved in like brining in food trucks, donating blood, cleanups and other similar activities. All of the professors I have had have been excellent and have achievable standards for students. Overall it’s a good place to start your next journey.