Lancaster, PA
Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology

Asher

Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology was an interesting visit. The electromechanical program was advertised as electrical and mechanical engineering. The department, however, had zero hands on training with mechanical engineering. The electrical training also appeared to be minimal, an extremely baseline understanding of simple circuits. The campus itself was relatively cramped and the buildings had structural issues that could only occur from neglecting maintenance.

Justin

Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology is a very unique college. Along with its focus on your trade majors, Thaddeus Stevens also has many clubs, events, and sports teams. In terms of academics, the teachers of Thaddeus Stevens, especially the major teaching Professors, are very tough on the students. On top of that, the teachers at Thaddeus Stevens expect you to do at least two hours of studying every night. They will expect nothing less than the best from every student they teach. Plus, with a low-cost tuition, Thaddeus Stevens really helped take the weight of financial obligations off of my shoulders In short, I think Thaddeus Stevens is a fun, academic driven institution of learning, and would recommend it to anyone looking to start a career in just about any trade you can think of.

Tonisha

I am thrilled to have been a part of such a great institution. Before here, I did not even want to go to college at all, I didn't think I was good enough. This place made me feel like I can do anything in the whole world. My professors have been extremely supportive, even more so than my actual parents,

Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.