Southlake, TX
The King's University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The King's University

brittany

The stereotype if their is one is a hard working adult that lives a busy life and wants to pursue their education. I believe that most students at King University fit this description.

King University offers many side programs and activities. The university is great about offering Volunteer work and helping students find careers.

The academics in the adult learner program are fast paced, but the professors help you understand all the material. In the small classroom setting you are able to learn hands on.

Melissa

The school is best known for its education. It has wonderful teachers and great classes that allows the students to express their ideas freely and in a safe environment. Students show and express their questions freely. King's College and Seminary also sets up an environment that challenges growth in and out of the classroom.

Going back in time, I would suggest to myself not to worry. I was a stressed out senior that worried about everything especially what I was going to do next year. The High School Senior Melissa did not really enjoy her senior year to the fullest. She stressed out and worried about everything, whether it would be homework or next year. My advice would be to ease off and relax a little. Enjoy the high school experience and let tomorrow take care of itself. Worry does not add any years to your life, but it takes away life experience that you will never be able to get back. Now I would not tell myself to spot caring because education is very important, but there is no need to stress about it. Everything worked out perfectly and there was no need to worry about it.

The kind of person that should attend King's College and Seminary are students looking to grow deeper in their walk with the Lord and to grow in understanding and knowledge in ministry.

Joshua

The King's College and Seminary is best known for delivering a solid pentacostal charismatic education.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself a few things. I first tell myself to quit trying so hard to get the approval of everyone, and to just be myself. I also tell myself to get out of the habit of procrastinating. Lastly I would tell myself to enjoy the comforts of free food and family around me all the time while it lasts.

The best thing about my school is the relational aspect of each of the professors. They do not just vomit information at the students, but they actually care about what is learned and how each stuent can apply the things that they learn.

The King's University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.