Philadelphia, PA
Thomas Jefferson University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Thomas Jefferson University

Karime

It is a small community with an excellent staff that cares about their students and their success. However, due to its suburban location, it is a bit difficult going out with friends. Then, due to Thomas Jefferson Students not receiving public transportation accommodations, going out can have a dent on our bank accounts.

Julia

Great school for academics but not the best school socially and extra curricular wise. There is a lot to do in the surrounding area if you are at the center city campus. The East Falls campus probably has better extra curricular activities. Housing is expensive and most people seem to commute from off campus.

Regina

My school is very well known for my major, Industrial Design. Our facility is always able to help and meet with us if there are problems. Although we are on East Falls campus, there is always plenty to do in center city Philadelphia, and has easy access to get there. Overall, the campus is clean and well maintained.

Julia

This is a review for the center city campus, not East Falls. I think this is a great school for those interested in the healthcare field and it is also a great school for commuters, especially since it is a few blocks away from Jefferson station, PATCO, and the broad street line. The tuition is a bit much however.

Ruchoma

This is a agreat sschool that has a number of health-related programs. This is not the place to go if you are looking for parties because most students are pretty career focused. This school utilizes a number of cutting-edge educational techniques and theories. They also have a cool interaction between humanities and healtcare programs.

Jacqueline

Thomas Jefferson has a wholesome atmosphere that allows those who visit to feel welcomed. I felt my presence was accepted instead of feeling like a burden. The campus is lifestyle and arrangement of buildings allows those who visit to see its close proximity of its surroundings which provides people easy access to facilities. I enjoyed the closeness of the buildings because the students are able to feel connected with other majors. The area provides a variety of food which is convenient for those with specific diets so accommodate their needs. The areas to eat are spacious and contribute television sets to give students the time to relax while eating. The professors are very caring and knowledgable in their field of expertise. They were able to provide masses of information about their programs to give those visiting as many details as they could. I appreciated the passion each professor had because it shows that they really enjoy what they do. The students are just as nice as well. They are passionate about what they are studying and show that hard work is a key component. They shared that the school is filled with opportunities and gave a positive summary of their time already spent at the university. The location of the school is beneficial because it’s not directly in the city, so a person is able to have privacy all the while, if they want to go to the city, they have easy access to transportation.

Nneka

I do appreciate certain aspects of the university, such as the campus, location, class size, etc. However, I do feel that the high price of tuition and housing should accommodate for more from the campus. For example, the conditions of the housing is not worth the money and the wi-fi coverage definitely needs to be improved.

Christopher

Thomas Jefferson University exclusively teaches in health and health sciences. Its affiliation with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital has made it the leader in the education of doctors, nurses and allied health professionals for over a century.

Nothing at all. Thomas Jefferson University has been the perfect fit for me. It has been academically rigorous yet still encourages me to ask question and develop my own sense about the subjects being studied.

Katie

There are a lot of opportunities to work in a variety of places, and gain lots of experience.

I would tell myself to go with the flow and give up the need to plan out everything. In college so many things come at you from the left field and are not part of the plan, but this is not a bad thing. ALthough things do not always go as planned it does not mean they are bad, or that what your doing is wrong. Do not give up but go after what your heart desires, if there is a will there is a way, and do not let anyone tell you otherwise. So many times it seems impossible to relinquish control, just throw up your hands and let the situation take the wheel, but to be successful you have to realize you cannot control and plan for everything. Live spontaneously, fight for what you believe in, and stay true to your values and who you are. Life is a rewarding rollar coaster, do not let it slip by without enjoying all the bumps along the way, or it would be no fun.

More about the variety of the programs offered at the school not in my major.

David

The Students at Jefferson are friendly and are easy to meet them.

The Students at Jefferson are friendly and are easy to meet them.

What I have gotten from this experience was that the school body was very helpful in my education at Thomas Jefferson University. This experience was very valuable becuase I was orginally from community college, and at the community college I did not meet alot of people. Fellow students don't want to make new friends everybody kept themselves. Jefferson was different students here were great. Jefferson students had a intrest in meeting new people, as an result I'm became very social because of that and I love it. While the course was hard and stressful, I actually performed better at the university level than at the community college.

Its located right in the heart of the city and its graduating class has one of the highest NCLEX scores in the area.

Thomas Jefferson University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.