Three Rivers Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Three Rivers Community College

Jillian

Three Rivers Community College is a safe place for people of all ages to go to and start their future for little to no price at all. The classes are small which allows students to have a better relationship with any of their professors and leads them to getting them the help they deserve.

I'm enrolled online and some classes and amazing. Some of them are truly dreadful. I need to save money so I'm take my A.S. in general studies through them. It's the cheapest option out there. The online classes are a great selection. I gave nothing to compare it to.

Cody

Three Rivers Community College is a place that makes you feel at home. It allows you to expand your knowledge in a friendly environment with amazing staff. The teachers and aides really care about your education and it shows. Three Rivers is home to a lot of different types of people. It provides an open sanctuary for everyone.

Benjamin

It's important to know this is a two-year community college with no on-campus housing and no official sports team. It's still a fantastic place to begin your post-secondary career! I'm about to graduate and as I prepare for my four-year school I'm glad I started here!

Catherine

Three Rivers is known for ripping off the students in the small schools around it. Most people go here because they can't afford anywhere else. I wish that I was going somewhere else and I haven't even started my classes yet. I need scholarships to get me out of here.

Kaitlyn

Three Rivers Community College is a great college that I would recommend anyone in my area to attend! They offer a lot of short term certificate programs that are easily obtainable goals for you modern day working parent. Three Rivers is also a great college to start taking basics at right out of high school before you know where you want to go in life,

Alyssa

Three Rivers Community College is a commuter college so some of the responses are based the general life or living close to the college. So that being said I have been going to Three Rivers Community College for over 2 years now and have not found a substantial problem, or even an inconvenience that would change my opinion about the school. I would recommend this college to my best friend, cousin and even parent!

I am happy I made the decision to attend here. I heard bad things about it before attending but I have found the experience to be the complete opposite. I am saving money as well as getting a quality education. Three Rivers has prepared be to transfer to a 4-year college.

Henley

Since TRCC is a community college, there seems to be a lack of a community since everyone is just rushing through. It is kind of a depressing atmosphere because by the end of the semester the class size usually decreases. I am attending Three Rivers to save money before transferring to UCONN in the fall and I think TRCC is a great idea but I wish the other students were more motivated.

Katie

It’s a quiet place to go. If some of the things have 1 star it’s because we don’t have them. This is a school to just go to for school. Everyone is a different age so there are not really out of school activities or housing or food. I don’t think it is a bad place to go especially if you do not know what you want to be yet.

luis

Its a good school overall

hannah

I am looking forward to earning my Degree in a great community college. The advisers have helped me to better understand my academic learning process and gave me a variety of helpful choices. They have worked with me and let me know that I am welcomed anytime.

Azariah

When I decided I was going to attend Three Rivers, I was not excited about it. However, I have not even finished my first semester and I am so glad I came to Three Rivers. I am saving tons of money and still getting a great education. I am able to take classes that I enjoy and it still counts towards my major. I have met amazing people and the staff is great. I made the right decision by coming to Three Rivers.

In my opinion, the school is good, but it could be better if there were more types of clubs to join that were more artistic in nature. A choral group club, for example, would, in my opinion make this school more enjoyable. Also: there should be better vegetarian options at the cafeteria. the lettuce is not always good.

I am very satisfied with Three Rivers. Everyone has been ver helpful in getting me any information I have needed. The advisors provide resources to help with material. The professors are always available to assist with help or to listen to concerns or provide advise. The campus is easy to access and find the classrooms. The college offers many extra activities and groups for everyone. The classroom settings is a good size, so everyone can benefit from the classroom lecture. Overall this college has been a great place to obtain my degree. They have helped me prepare my classes to transfer after obtaining my associate degree.

Sarabeth

I am so sorry this is the wrong school with the same name my bad. Please do not refer to this review as it invalid, I mistook the name for a different school.

Karen

Great place to start. The campus is small and there are faculty everywhere. Security included. If you have questions there is always someone there that can answer your questions. If you live in the area and aren't ready to take on a large university, I recommend TRCC. The class size is small and the professors are fair. Only problem I have run into are the science/math professors are too smart for their own good. They can't break the information down to an academic level. However, I know this to be true of many science/math professors in different universities, it is the nature of the science world.

Courtney

It would get a 5 star rating if professors answered their emails and were more helpful with online classes. Currently I have a professor who doesn't answer emails and its very frustrating being all online and not being able to contact anyone. Other teachers and advisers try to help when these situations get out of hand.