Toccoa Falls College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Toccoa Falls College

Katie

1) I interviewed with the college of missions, as a single parent, letting them know who I was prior to attending. They accepted me into my program, then when it came time to do internships I was not accepted BECAUSE I was a single parent. 2) I went thru a severely difficult time. The people they advising me in the college of missions, and who were mentoring me gossiped and added to the severely difficult time I was going thru, rather than be a help. 3) After having to leave the college due to personal and financial hardship, which was also impacted by the 1st two points made above, I had a personal balance owed to the college - which I made arrangements to pay down directly to them. They turned the balance over to collections which doubled what I owed, regardless of my communication with them and commitment to pay. It wasn't any type of tremendous balance to the college, but it was for me (made worse by the collection fee that was added). I reached out to administration, thinking they might be willing to assist, they did not. I now owe a tremendous amount of student debt, in addition to the smaller personal debt, to Toccoa Falls College, which I believe is a enormous burden that goes against the Christian principals which they teach and promote. I am still doing my part, every day, to take care of my responsibilities regarding my debts, but they need to look at the negative impact and hardships they are putting on families, in a variety of ways, for the long-term.

Lizbeth

Toccoa Falls College is a very encouraging school to make your faith grow. The college shows you ways you can study, learn, and increase your faith in the Lord. It has many beautiful things around it and the place it is located is perfect away from the city which makes it so much more peaceful and gives you the feeling of safety. Classroom sizes are perfect not to big nor to small. Staff is friendly and very helpful. I would love for my siblings and family members to choose this place. Its amazing.

Josafat

I think that Toccoa falls is a great place, nice people, teachers and sports are a good thing. As a Christian college they not only teach you the best academically but also you learn how to be a better person with other. I will say this place is a beautiful place.

melinda

Toccoa Falls College is a well put together school. We are christian based and the atmosphere is very spiritual. Our motto is “Where Character is Developed with Intellect” and Toccoa Falls College fully drives this motto to its full potential within the students, professors, and other employees and volunteers. This college has a deeper meaning than just going to class and doing homework. Here, one is introduced to grace and mercy, and what all being a Christian really means. This college sets standards within their students that will be carried out after graduation and into the students day to day lives. This school is a blessing and anyone who steps foot on the campus, knows a power dwells among it.

Anahi

It’s an amazing college I feel in love with this college from the get go! I had other colleges in mind but meeting the team and getting to know them really brought something big to a small town. Their are many adventure lab to have on campus as well as off campus

Cameron

I love the college. The classes are not terribly challenging but the information is good and the professors are awesome. But when it comes down to it, my favorite thing about the school is the community. My fellow students always make me laugh and surprise me with their kindness.

Amy

I love this school. Teachers are easy to talk to, but definitely know what they are teaching. Being a school related to the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church they have an international focus. The campus is beautiful, especially the waterfalls and hiking trails.

Delana

Toccoa Falls College is a great school and a safe, secure, home away from home. From the time my family and I visited and toured the facility until today, TFC's faculty and staff have gone above and beyond to make my stay successful. I am on the Lady Eagles basketball team and even though I missed the first season due to an injury, I have remained on the team and my coach has been a constant encouragement to me and to my family and he has held my place on the team for the upcoming season. I am glad I chose TFC.

Cristian

I believe that Toccoa Falls College is a phenomenal school! The students there are so nice and welcoming and the professors are always available for if students have any needs or concerns, or if students just need someone to talk to. The class sizes have a ratio of fifteen students to one professor which is so great. This helps the professor get to know the student more and develop a relationship, rather than just seeing them as just one of their students. Also, the environment at Toccoa Falls is beyond compare! The scenery is so beautiful and expresses the image of peace and it gives the students the chance to be able to concentrate and find places to focus more on their academics. The rooming is also so great, because the college gives the students a survey and they match students with people who have the same likes and dislikes as them, and also groups them up based on their intended major which is really great. This helps incoming students about to start life at Toccoa Falls make some new friends early on and get a jump start on their social life. This can also help them do better academically because they have people to form study groups with and will help them become more prepared for future exams that they may have. Toccoa Falls is truly a fantastic school and all that they staff and professor want for their students is for them so succeed, so that when they graduate, they have a great career and life ahead of them.

Cameron

For me the school is perfect! It is a bit on the small side (I know most of the students who live on campus), but that's my speed. Conversations happen all the time on a huge variety of subjects from anime to theology to politics. And the campus is gorgeous! I have always loved the mountains and Toccos Falls College is situated in a nice little valley with an amazing waterfall and thousands of acres to explore. If you love the outdoors, close Christian community, and learning in a familiar environment, TFC is the place for you!

Kerri

Over the last three years, Toccoa Falls College has become my home. When I moved here from San Diego, I knew nobody. Now, my peers and professors feel like an extension of my own family. I've gotten involved with a church in the area and I feel the same connection with them as well. TFC has been the best three years of my life. It is not for everyone and I won't claim that, but it has been amazing for me.

Shantavia

I personally didn’t like the college but that maybe just me. I worked in the cafeteria and loved it, but if you love God then it’s the perfect college for you. Im not saying I don’t love God, I’m just not ready for all that the college has (chapel) other then that the college is an okay college

TAISHA

So far they have been attentive and very welcoming. My initial process upon entering is that the staff are very diligent. They explained the enrollment process gave me reassurance when I needed it. So far this was the best school that I have contacted