Huntington Park, CA
United Education Institute-Huntington Park Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend United Education Institute-Huntington Park Campus

Tashina

I only have five classmates, but they accepted me as the newcomer to the class with friendly smiles, they are all willing to help me if I am struggling with a technique or book work, and I believe we all have a fun time while we are learning our new profession.

If I could go back to myself as a high school senior and talk to myself about college life, I would have a lot to say. For one, I would explain the events I have been through in my life since graduating high school without going straight into college: the jobs, the bad decisions about life, always feeling like I was missing something in my life and trying to fill it with bad things. Then, I would tell myself that even after eight years, going to college was an easier transition than I thought it would be. I would tell myself even though I was unsure of what I wanted to do, that I would have a couple years of getting my general courses finished that I could have used to figure it out. I would explain that even though I was worried about the financial part of it, after my parents paying for my brother's college, that financial aid options are available, and that since I had no job at the time I could have qualified for grants. Mainly, I would tell myself to just go for it, and hope that she would have succeeded.

When I am telling people I recently started school for massage therapy, there are many aspects that I feel I can brag about. First of all, all the teachers at my school are not only trained to teach, but have personal experience in the fields they are teaching. Secondly, I love the hands-on experience I get every day in the classroom. I feel that being able to practice massage therapy on another student and getting to learn new techniques throughout the week is the best way to gain experience. Also, the staff is like a big family.

• $0

United Education Institute-Huntington Park Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.