Sacramento, CA
Universal Technical Institute of Northern California Inc

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Universal Technical Institute of Northern California Inc

Harpinder

I would tell myself to take school more seriously then I previously had.

I would tell myself to take school more seriously then I previously had.

I wish I knew what my future goals were so I could have started planning a lot earlier.

The worst thing I consider is the online teaching process we have.

Torrey

Looking back on my high school years I feel that I could have taken a little more time in completion of schoolwork. Racing through high school and graduating a year and a half early felt great, however, one thing I was not prepared for was adulthood. Now as a college student I am learning that survival is more difficult than I once thought. Employment is now a factor along with transportation and the cost of living. Those are things I had not even thought about as a teenager. The advice I would have for myself is have a structured plan with deadlines and steps to take to get to each deadline or goal. Research the idea or goal in mind and decide if the goal is really right for you. Also, I would have had an adult look over my plan . More than one adult's advice would be good since most adults have their own ideas, or I could have overlooked something. With that accomplished and in place I believe my college transition could have been more smooth.

The worst thing about the school is being far from home and not being able to attend class on-line. Transportation cost out of pocket can get expensive when a student is off campus.

A person without any abition and drive for a future.

Fred

dont give up even if it seems to hard because it will only be hard till u graduate then u will have a degree in the feald of your dreams and u wil never see work as work ot will be fun because u will be doing what u want to do

the student to teacher ratio because it makes a better learnig enviorment due to more 1 on 1 interaction with the teacher,also the class set up because when u work in groups of 5 u have people to study with

the class hours because i have yo work my work scedule around them

Dean

If I were to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to figure out what I will enjoy doing, do research for what those jobs are, and find the school that will allow me to reach those goals. I would tell myself to consider a trade school rather than limiting myself to a state college or university. I always assumed going to a state college or university would create a higher paid career. I was wrong. With the right education from a tech school, I can make an outstanding paycheck and enjoy what i'm doing.

Before I enrolled in the Universal Technical Institute, I wish I had known that I could make the same amount, if not more, money upon graduating by going to a trade school rather than a four year state college or university. I spent several years going through state college bored. I'm excited to go to a tech institute doing hands on learning where I see my tasks and see the finished product. My passion for working on vehicles will soon be my career. They say if you do what you like, you never "work" a day in your life.

This school is for a person who has a strong passion for automotive technologies. Someone who prefers working with their hands and a has a knack for solving problems and troubleshooting. This person should have a strong work ethic as the program is accelerated.

Brandt

UTI of northern California offers excellant hands-on training for anyone interested in the automotive or diesel repair. There is fewer students per class so the instructor is able to really focus on the students and ensure that everyone is on the same page.

Going back to my senior year, I would inform myself that I need to stay focused. Its not the time to slack and goof off although it feels so right. Make sure you focus on school because the better you do now, the better you will do later on in life. And holding education as a foundation makes anyone so much stronger as a person. They have fewer limits in life and with the education they have, they can do anything.

The people that should attend this school are those that are interested in automotive and diesel repair. They should be quick learners with a good sense of mechanics. Their desire to know how things work will also play a huge role in their fit at this school.

Nathan

At this school you are trained to work on vehicles in many ways, internal and external.

It will be a long bumpy road ahead of you. hold fast, pay attention, saver every moment, stay focused, work your butt off, 110%, do not take a break

You need to be interested in vehicles. Must love to work with your hands. If you do not want to get dirty this school is not for you. if you can not take instruction well this school is not for you.

• $0

Universal Technical Institute of Northern California Inc administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.