Bridgeport, CT
University of Bridgeport

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Bridgeport

ashaley

I would have done a better job and took more time out when it came to visiting colleges and applying to ones that are better for my major.

It needs to be improved. There needs to be a new president. I don't plan on graduating from this university.

Abdul-Salaam

Going back in time to talk to myself would indeed be a great help, assuming I could, to me in the way I went about my trasition tthat of a college student. Knowing what I know now I would have definately chosen a less expensive college and visited the school i chose before attending. I would also have definately applied for more scholarships. This experience for me taught me that you have to be careful and thoughtful in choosing a college and preparing for it. i wasn't properly prepared, looking back on the situation. I would have made sure to have myself financially secure before coming so that i could be ready. I would have told myself to look at the surrounding area of a college. this would have made college life alot easier.

The Dining Hall closes at 7 pm and the food isn't eactly up to par. It's in a location where, if you live on campus, you're basically trapped on campus. There isn't any close malls, grociery stores, or places of entertainment, like movie theaters, close by. Academicallt the school is quite exceptional, but residential life is pretty dull. There is a shuttle bus service that isn't really needed. The campus is small, the shuttle bus only goes around campus and to the train/ferry/bus station, which is also within a reasonable walking distance.

Someone who has a car, and lots of money to travel back home as much as possibe.

Asia

Finding the right college is not as tough as many people make it out to be. There are a lot of online sources along with advisers at high schools that the family can talk to about making choices of what school has what you need in resources and academics. Know or have an idea of what who want to major in college and find a school that best suits what u want from that major. Figure out if the campus size and the surrounding community are right for you. Making a list of possible schools and then going to visit those institutes is another good way of making sure that the school is right for the student. Join clubs and get involved with school activities in and around the campus and the community to get the most of the college experience. Meeting and getting to know people of different backgrounds and different interests can not only help contribute to the outside life once college is completed but can make for a well rounded individual. Activities can also release stress accumulated though class work and test.

People who do not wish to get to know others of different walks of life shouldn't attend the University of Bridgeport. It is one of the most diverse schools in the country bringing people not only from more than thirty different states but from many fifferent countries and islands over the world. It is not a University that people can come to with the mindset that they are better than people who are not like them racialy, ethnicaly, physicaly religiously, or sexualy.

Kimblia

I think i would say is really do your research about a school before you decide to actually go to a school. And also go on tours and ask the students how do they feel about the school. And dont depend on just one school look at different school always have a back up plan.

I like how my school has a wide varitey of majors to choose. And i like how the teachers know you by name and not just by a number. And it feels like my school is more like a family more than a jus t a college.

How my old dorm looked before i got placed there.

Dale

North Central University strives to make your life and future their mission by helping you any way they can.

My school is known for many of it's students getting married before graduation. That's an on-campus joke, but it happens quite a bit. My school is also best known for helping it's students grow in their relationship with God, as well as with each other. North Central helps establish community, as well as a spiritual atmosphere.

College is one of the biggest experiences in life. You'll be able to experience so much just by attending even one year of school. And moreso, college will prepare you for life. When picking the right college, think about what you plan to do later in life, after you've graduated. When you have that figured out, find a school that is going to be the best fit, but don't be afraid to challenge yourself, providing for learning opportunities. You'll want a school that can not only teach you how to do something, but also help to reinforce the knowledge that you've learned already. Take into consideration the surrounding city where your school is located. Will that area help you in terms of networking and learning? Will it be fun and educational? That, to me, is the biggest part of picking the right school. How can I better myself by going there?

Suschna

my classes for the most part are very nice, easy to get notes from if you miss a class, and if you wanted to cheat, he or she will not say anything.

Look at every where, fincial aid is a plus, and if you don't like it, get out before it is toooooo late!

The worst thing about my school is 1. expense for no damn reason 2. Run down looking 3. Boring all the time 4. Lame

Patricia

There is not right or wrong college, but be aware of what you are getting yourself into. You make the best out of any situation in your life.

The focus on the students is very very strong.

Sean

Look for a school with the program that you want. I found many colleges with the degree I desired but only one that had the program specific to my needs. Also look at where the college is located, it really does make an impact. I come a mountainous and colder climate area than where the school in the city I'm going to now. I like it here because I can balance my desire for the program and the short drive to where I can enjoy a brisk walk on the forested hills. No college is going to absolutely perfect; just find one that suits your most important needs. When you're ready to succeed, you can go anywhere.

The music is very different than what I'm used to and not many people are open to hearing the genres I prefer, especially the music I write and record.

I would reccomend that the parents and the student visit the campus to where the/she is applying. I strongly believe that if the student is able to interact with current students and professors while on campus, they will recieve a true outlook on their future at that college. If the student is able adapt well and diversify themselves within many campus programs, they will have a wonderful college experience! Good luck and enjoy every moment!

The area of where the school was located. Project 8 Homes!

Justine

Ask what it is like on Weekends if living on campus. How many students stay?... What is the graduation rate vs freshmen class status.

Anyone who likes diversity and enjoys learning from other cultures and working together

University of Bridgeport administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.